Looking for a well structured guild...

Looking for a guild that is well structured for both raids on heroic.

Replies

• Options
    space mob is recruiting. We currently do heroic rancor and very close to HAAT. We utilize 24 hour 0 damage in both rancor and T6 aat to ensure everyone gets rewards
  • Options
    Just Crusade is also recruiting. We are doing a H AAT right now, havent cleared it yet. We also use 0 damage Heroic rancor and can clear normal tank within 7 hours.
  • Options
    Isaah wrote: »
    space mob is recruiting. We currently do heroic rancor and very close to HAAT. We utilize 24 hour 0 damage in both rancor and T6 aat to ensure everyone gets rewards

What time do you start the raids?
  • Options
    Krillion wrote: »
    Just Crusade is also recruiting. We are doing a H AAT right now, havent cleared it yet. We also use 0 damage Heroic rancor and can clear normal tank within 7 hours.

What time does 24hrs start and end?
  • Options
    Join kor..we have multiple teams running various start times for raids
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    May I suggest you put more info in your OP? Like your SWGOH.gg profile, your Discord username, etc. Otherwise, not many "well structured" guilds will give you any time of the day.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    May I suggest you put more info in your OP? Like your SWGOH.gg profile, your Discord username, etc. Otherwise, not many "well structured" guilds will give you any time of the day.

Fair enough. Unaware. Just figuring things out. I have all of that though. Hold on.
  • Options

How????
  • Options
    Rogue has a new opening. We have been doing HAAT for a while now and all of our players unlocked GK a couple weeks ago. We are an EST based guild and we start raids at 3pm EST. We have rules in place to ensure everyone gets fair rewards.

We require all players to contribute 600 guild coins a day. We use discord to communicate.

If interested, please show me your profile, thanks.
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    Rogue has a new opening. We have been doing HAAT for a while now and all of our players unlocked GK a couple weeks ago. We are an EST based guild and we start raids at 3pm EST. We have rules in place to ensure everyone gets fair rewards.

We require all players to contribute 600 guild coins a day. We use discord to communicate.

If interested, please show me your profile, thanks.

Sounds great would love GK!!! Eastern time also
    Discord: Jewcifer #3488
    SWGOH.gg: jewcifer
  • Options
    Sorry discord #3844
    PS: MTG is awesome
  • Options
    Step up to the big leagues and apply to TI...you're a borderline candidate, but stranger things have happened...PM me for more info
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Thanks everyone i will look into all these options
  • Options

What is 24 hour 0 damage rule?
  • Options

What is 24 hour 0 damage rule?

With Rancor in particular, if you make attacking a Free-For-All (FFA), the Rancor raid can be killed off in a matter of minutes. As a result many people may not be able to get on the leaderboard for loot, despite contributing to the raid tickets that summoned the raid. So what many guilds do is a 24hr 0-damage period. Everyone is encouraged to send in 1 troop, do 0 damage (like attack one of the guards, but not the captain in phase 1 of rancor) and then have that character die. This will put you on the leaderboard with 0 damage so even if you cannot make it to the scheduled FFA time, you will be ensured some rewards.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Options
    Hi we are a group of guilds that do different raids.

We have our common server where we can meet and tolk about anything.

If you look for a guild Just come to visit us here. https://discord.gg/n623PJU (case sensitive)

We will find the best place for you. Plese jooin us reporting this data:
    ——————————
    Game: Name | Player Level | # of 7/6/5 Stars | # of Gear 11 | # of Gear 10 | Ally Code | Desired Raid Level
    Example: SanHolo|80|15/7/20|2|12|123-456-789 | T6
    ——————————