Targeting bug on iOS - any news?

Just wondering if there's anyone working on this. Every day I get the targeting bug where I cannot switch targets. On iOS. It's downright frustrating, and I was hoping that there would be some crutch until it's resolved. It's been happening for weeks now.

Just add some arrows to manually switch targets.... Please. PLEASE.
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE

Replies

• jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah i was just gonna start another topic on this, but since you beat me to it.

@EA_Jesse
    This is now the 3rd day in a row ive had the targeting issue in an arena match.

First day, the team has no taunters or stealthers. But i wasnt able to target anyone but the random one it would jump to after killing an enemy. It auto locked to bariss, on a team with 2 other healers -_-

Second day, after leias stealth ended. My target randomly switched to someone else and locked to them.

Today, after chewies taunted faded it stuck on him. And after killing him it jumped to someone else and locked to them.

Killing the enemy its locked to doesnt seem to break the bug, as you just get locked targeting the next random person.

The bug with the targeting randomly switching targets hurts when you auto play. But off auto, you can easily avoid it by just waiting an extra second or two to make sure it doesnt switch. The target getting lock however, really causes issues.

Im on android so the os isnt the issue.