Fleet Arena - What to farm first?

Hi there,

I am relatively new to the game and recently passed level 60. Now I am asking myself what to farm first on Fleet Arena Shipments. Shall I go heroes first or focus on ships to get zetas as quickly as possible?

I want to have Sun Fac in my arena team soon, so I could focus on him. But I also want to have Slave 1 and Rex in the long run, who are harder to farm (I think Rex is the best FTP option against Empire/Sith). Is it better to buy every Slave 1 and Rex because it takes month to finish them?

I also don't know what the best option for guild shipment is. Getting Rey from 5* to 6* or 7*, farm Rex or save everything for raid gear?

Thanks for answers.

Replies

• Options
    Douuuuche wrote: »
    ships first

At lvl 60 I disagree... IMO you are a long way from getting a zeta on a toon, build up the toons you want/need.. defo dont waste it on raid gear. Nothing stopping you going for one particular ship if it happens to be up
  • Options
    I would say Rex is more useful long term than Sun Fac.
  • Options
    I said screw ships for now and been buying any/every Clone shard available, Darth maul, Darth Vader, Sun Fac (soon), and Gen. Grievous
  • Options
    Wedge then dark side ships
  • Options
    You can get Rex, Maul and Sun Fac shards from the Guild store too. If you want Rex quickly - farm him in both guild and fleet stores.

It will take you forever to farm Slave 1 to 7* since it's not in fleet shipment that often. My advice for ships is to build a core of GW ships and then farm Rex' ship and Slave 1 long-term.
  • Options
    Toons. Rex, Fac, Vader.
  • Options
    Depends on your roster. Do you have all the characters you want from Galactic War already? If so, then buy your blueprints from GW shipments. Only use Fleet tokens on rare ships you want (Scimitar, Slave-1, Rex's ARC, and/or Bistan's U-Wing) and pilots.

Gear is nice, but you probably don't need it quite yet. But by the time you hit 80, it'll be a good source of stun cuffs.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Thank you for your answers. I made a priority list now:

1. Slave 1 (to four or five stars)
    2. Vader
    3. Rex
    4. Sun Fac

I am farming ships in GW right now to get the ships I want (Five, Ashoka, SF) and get all of my squad to 2* at least. Then I maybe get back to farm some toons, but I don't need them right now (all relevant toons are in Cantina Nodes, Cantina Shards or Fleet Store). Was an easy way to Top 50 in Fleet arena, so I hope to get many, many shards.
  • Options
    One thing to keep in mind, which is EXTREMELY important...make sure that you farm 5 DARK SIDE ships because you need them for the zeta challenge.