Scoundrels Help

Ntz
15 posts Member
edited February 2017
I'm pretty new and F2P, and thinking of running a Scoundrel team.

For that, the relevant toons I've got:
5* Boba Fett Gear 7
6* ST Han Gear 7
5* Lando5* Gear 6
Chewie Gear 5
3* Sam Wesell Gear V

I've put spending resources on hold for a week or so as I look at where to go, so I could start adding IG-88, Cad Bane, or be on the look-out for Dengar too.

So my first question is, what is a good scoundrel/bounty hunter squad to run? Do I have the right pieces, or what do I need. If yes, whose the best leader? Ultimately, my hope is to run a Sith Squad in the distant future, but I just don't feel like I be competative with that right now, so I'll chip away at Darth Maul, Sidious, Vadar, and others as I can. Scoundrels seems like an easier farm to start, and allows me to do CH missions which will help build up Sith later.

Second, it seems like ST Han is not a good tank, and his usefulness lies elsewhere, so I'd like to have a tank in the squad. I got a lucky unlock of Baze, who everyone seems to say is great, but he's only 3* and 10/30 to get to 4* If I level and gear him up, is he worth it? I don't know how to up his stars except through the store or spending crystals in shipments, though from what I read that's a poor use of crystals. So is he a good tank still at that level, or am I better off going RG or even someone else I can start farming?

Thanks!

For reference, my other best toons are:

5* Phasma
4* Vadar
4*Sidious
4* Ashoka (daughter's fav)
4* Jedi Consular
Post edited by Ntz on

Replies