New Tiebreaker for Raids Needed

It is patently unfair that I'm continually hosed by a low player rank pushing me down rewards when tied. I refuse to spend any more money while this obvious and easily fixed issue remains. I do not care if an RNG is substituted or if rewards are tied to some other objective factor -- say guild activity rank -- as long as I'm not permanently last in ties because of a random code assigned before raids even existed. It is ridiculous this persists given the unfairness, frustration it causes, and ease to fix. C'mon EA, you can do better.

I know this isn't the first thread on the issue, but my hope is the louder and more frequent the complaints the more attention they will receive.

Replies

• BigBadRon420
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I posted this in another thread already u should go read it.

Best idea is using overkill dmg from each final blow kill at the end of each phases thus reduces the tie issue.

And in the case of a tie for some reason very low chance of it happening with overkill dmg tallies. But if it happens I think the people who tie shoukd be given loot like the guild activity leader board.