Solo P1 HAAT With zSavage G11 :)

Tjbear02
354 posts Member
edited February 2017
Took about an hour and 15 minutes or so, each attack doing around 50-80k dmg. You just gotta escape everytime, and savage is tanky enough that he will never die until enrage, so quite easy (although Kylo is still easier)
Post edited by Tjbear02 on

Replies

• Options
    A good rule of thumb, if you use a word that ends up as "****" in the title of a post, Change it to another word. :/

Congrats on your Solo of P1.
  • Options
    Video or it didn't happen, I just soloed it with cup lol, just messin with ya, would be interesting to see it happen though...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I feel great, thanks for asking. I don't think i participated in the thread you're reffering to though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    How long did it take? How often did you retreat?
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    A good rule of thumb, if you use a word that ends up as "****" in the title of a post, Change it to another word. :/

Congrats on your Solo of P1.

Haha sorry I said stu - pid :)
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    How long did it take? How often did you retreat?

You do about 65k per attack, and Savage can't die (mine is G11) until enrage, so you basically have 3 chances to escape. If you don't escape in any of those 3, then retreat
    Edit: Each attack takes about 2 minutes of about 2-4% per attack(escapes vary), so do the math :P
  • Options
    At almost 3.5 hours is it really worth it?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Rakim wrote: »

guess those people who called him silly were right ;)
  • Options

It took about an hour and 10 minutes or so, not 3 and a half lol
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

Well, for our guild, phase 1 is usually completed in less than 70 minutes (we only need like 20 people to attack in phase 1 to clear it) so I am not sure you could solo phase 1 in all guilds doing that.
  • Options
    Retreating is not really a solo of phase 1, but good tip on his utility.
  • Options

Escape? Yeah it is. One person over a period of like 40 escapess can solo
  • Options

Lol you're right I miscounted.
  • Options

That sounds miserable. And I meant that to me, subjectively, a solo is sending in one team and not having it leave until the tank or GG is burning on the ground. You are welcome to call this a solo, but to me it doesn't qualify.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i've got two questions.
    1. would you do it again?
    2. where that screen shot at?
  • Options
    Doesn't count to me, a solo should be a single attack
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

You do realize a single attack is impossible with enrage putting Heal immunity on now right? Lol
    Edit: On P1 I am talking about :3
  • Options

+1
  • Options

You do realize a single attack is impossible with enrage putting Heal immunity on now right? Lol

That really has nothing to do with whether or not this is considered a solo or not
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

That really has nothing to do with whether or not this is considered a solo or not

at this point i think it's fair to assume he didn't solo it at all, with or without escapes. Some guildmate of his did damage in p1 during the hour and a half it took him to "solo" p1.
    or he doesn't know how to post a screenshot.
  • Options

That sounds miserable. And I meant that to me, subjectively, a solo is sending in one team and not having it leave until the tank or GG is burning on the ground. You are welcome to call this a solo, but to me it doesn't qualify.

Agreed. When I hear someone solo'd a phase I'm thinking they went in at 100% and then made it all the way to phase 2 without escaping. That's more impressive then escaping 30-40 times.
  • Options

Agreed. When I hear someone solo'd a phase I'm thinking they went in at 100% and then made it all the way to phase 2 without escaping. That's more impressive then escaping 30-40 times.

While I do agree, I don't think it's possible with the enormous buffs that were made. (100% accuracy and heal immunity, which blocks protection and hp heals).
  • Options
    Athusk wrote: »

While I do agree, I don't think it's possible with the enormous buffs that were made. (100% accuracy and heal immunity, which blocks protection and hp heals).

It's possible if you prevent enrage, which requires turn meter manipulation. There was a guy who did 50% of phase one a while back using Jyn and Cassian and making sure every 7th attack dropped Grievous' turn meter so he did not ever get tactical maneuvering. Some method like that conceivably could allow for a solo of phase 1. On phase 4, if you could do enough damage during topples, a solo is possible too. A few people nearly soloed it before the enrage/heal immunity blocking protection change. More characters will be released and level caps will go up, so it really is just a matter of time before someone actually soloes a phase.

Under the OP's logic here, you could solo phase 1 running teebo alone too. Just keep reducing GG turn meter and retreat when it was resisted. With enough RNG, it is possible.
  • Nubcake
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Athusk wrote: »

It's possible if you prevent enrage, which requires turn meter manipulation. There was a guy who did 50% of phase one a while back using Jyn and Cassian and making sure every 7th attack dropped Grievous' turn meter so he did not ever get tactical maneuvering. Some method like that conceivably could allow for a solo of phase 1. On phase 4, if you could do enough damage during topples, a solo is possible too. A few people nearly soloed it before the enrage/heal immunity blocking protection change. More characters will be released and level caps will go up, so it really is just a matter of time before someone actually soloes a phase.

Under the OP's logic here, you could solo phase 1 running teebo alone too. Just keep reducing GG turn meter and retreat when it was resisted. With enough RNG, it is possible.

Deleted
    Post edited by Nubcake on
  • Nubcake
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Deleted. Read the reddit post. Makes sense
    Post edited by Nubcake on
  • Options
    Video or it didn't happen. I wish it could I would do it since I left kylo out on my build.