Rey Zeta?

Anyone running Resistance and Put a zeta on Rey? Thoughts? Is it much of an improvement?

Replies

• Options
    Daze an opponent?

Will do nothing for how a zeta Finn resistance battle should ideally go.

I run the team, and won't be zetaing Rey.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Link2440 wrote: »
    Anyone running Resistance and Put a zeta on Rey? Thoughts? Is it much of an improvement?

It's one of the weakest zetas. I wouldn't waste it there.
  • Options
    Link2440 wrote: »

To defend the opposite opinion: on defense, where AI make stupid decision, it might be useful as Rey basically always use a special for integrity of the battle.
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have been running a Zeta Rey for a while. Rey is quick so you can get that daze out early.

NOTE: Rey's daze is still bugged, it is currently the only char which applies the daze affect after damage. Meaning your target can still gain TM or counter. I would not expect it to be fixed anytime soon, as REY is not a pay char.

If Used Intelligently it daze can ninny a number of opponent chars.

B2 - Under Daze it does not gain keep getting full TM, NOTE- it can still dispel/debuff your squad once it gets to TM normally. But if you can Daze and then stun it, it can be ignored for a while.

Wedge/Biggs - Daze Wedge so he won't assist, does limit the damage Biggs can do somewhat. As Daze is Bugged, Biggs will still gain full TM on crit hit.

JKA - Under Daze he will not gain TM when an ally is damaged. Not sure if he still gets that damage boost.

GS//Droids - won't gain that bonus TM on crits if you Daze them.

Baze/Chirrut - Daze Chirrut and he won't assist Baze when he counters. Daze Baze and he won't counter, or gain TM when you gain buffs. One tactic I use vs Baze teams is to pop Zoda's special and give all my toons Forsight/Tendacity and enemy Baze full TM. Baze will use up his aoe debuff and all my toons dodge lose foresight but keep tendacity, Baze will lose his taunt, then I daze Baze or Chirrut.

And now the downside:

The AI is a ****. Rey will not attack and the manor above. She likely would just hit the target with the lowest total Heath/Protection, so on Defense she is poor. For many chars Daze means very little, I mean if you Daze STHan it has no affect on him, in fact it would help your enemy as if your toon calls a random ally to assist you do not want it to be STHan.

Still it a nice non-leader Zeta.
  • Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    I have been running a Zeta Rey for a while. Rey is quick so you can get that daze out early.

NOTE: Rey's daze is still bugged, it is currently the only char which applies the daze affect after damage. Meaning your target can still gain TM or counter. I would not expect it to be fixed anytime soon, as REY is not a pay char.

If Used Intelligently it daze can ninny a number of opponent chars.

B2 - Under Daze it does not gain keep getting full TM, NOTE- it can still dispel/debuff your squad once it gets to TM normally. But if you can Daze and then stun it, it can be ignored for a while.

Wedge/Biggs - Daze Wedge so he won't assist, does limit the damage Biggs can do somewhat. As Daze is Bugged, Biggs will still gain full TM on crit hit.

JKA - Under Daze he will not gain TM when an ally is damaged. Not sure if he still gets that damage boost.

GS//Droids - won't gain that bonus TM on crits if you Daze them.

Baze/Chirrut - Daze Chirrut and he won't assist Baze when he counters. Daze Baze and he won't counter, or gain TM when you gain buffs. One tactic I use vs Baze teams is to pop Zoda's special and give all my toons Forsight/Tendacity and enemy Baze full TM. Baze will use up his aoe debuff and all my toons dodge lose foresight but keep tendacity, Baze will lose his taunt, then I daze Baze or Chirrut.

And now the downside:

The AI is a ****. Rey will not attack and the manor above. She likely would just hit the target with the lowest total Heath/Protection, so on Defense she is poor. For many chars Daze means very little, I mean if you Daze STHan it has no affect on him, in fact it would help your enemy as if your toon calls a random ally to assist you do not want it to be STHan.

Still it a nice non-leader Zeta.

JKA still gets the damage boost if an ally dies/goes under 50% hp when he's dazed, but he doesn't seem to get the damage boost while shocked.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!! All good info! No Zeta for Rey!