no love for JKA

Prev1
I was wondering why JKA doesnt have a Zeta ability. As a main character in the franchise ud think he would get something. just throwing that out there

Replies

• Options
    If it happens it will be during the inevitable jedi rework. Jka is already pretty good though.
  • Options
    Patience young padawan
  • Options
    Patience young padawan
  • Options
    i know patience is a virtue but why not throw a Zeta that makes him beef up Jedi and Sith lol bwahahahahah!!!
  • Options
    I suppose that they could give him a chewie like zeta if you are itching that badly
  • Options
    Essej wrote: »
    I suppose that they could give him a chewie like zeta if you are itching that badly

They will. I actually heard his zeta will give him the ability to OHKO Tuskens.
  • Options
    IMO zetas should first be for characters that are bad so they can become useful..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They did give him a nice bump with the healing immunity chnage.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    JKA really doesn't NEED one right now since he's still a beast. I would love for him to get one though.
  • Options
    How about a zeta to our beloved Gamorrean Guard instead please :)
  • Options
    JKA is about to be 10x more useful with the release of Nihilus
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Our? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yh he's one of the better toons since his rework. Doesn't need a Zeta ATM. But will surely get one when the Jedi get their faction pass
  • Options
    While you're at it why not ask for a zeta on Wedge's lead ability too? It's only at level 7.
  • Options
    While you're at it why not ask for a zeta on Wedge's lead ability too? It's only at level 7.

He'll probably get one after Jedi to bring Rebels back lol
  • Options
    A zeta for JKA would be nice, but honestly he's probably the single best Jedi character already, except maybe for Qui-Gon. If they give him one, sure, that'd be sweet. But he really doesn't need it.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Our? ;)

:(

• Options
    A zeta for JKA would be nice, but honestly he's probably the single best Jedi character already, except maybe for Qui-Gon. If they give him one, sure, that'd be sweet. But he really doesn't need it.

General Kenobi is the best Jedi. Speaking of GK:

Ti2rqgGh.jpg

Why be so cruel? :cry:
  • Options
    I despise GK. He is even more annoying than the old man version.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    wait one day CG gets tired of all the complaining and they will zeta CUP with like 200 base speed, fast TM refresh and guaranteed stun etc. super OP character :)
  • Options

Ti2rqgGh.jpg

Every not-top3-in-the-raid, gamer's pain..
  • Options

Ti2rqgGh.jpg

Yep - they do it troll us. 145 to release? Give 'em 6 shards at a time.

Ships? All of the star levels are in shard increments of 5...so you can "buy" shards in increments of 4 - always fun being at 28/30 or 64/65 or 84/85. Awesome.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Ti2rqgGh.jpg

Ships? All of the star levels are in shard increments of 5...so you can "buy" shards in increments of 4 - always fun being at 28/30 or 64/65 or 84/85. Awesome.

tumblr_m0h9wpbdU21rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • Options
    ptr wrote: »
    wait one day CG gets tired of all the complaining and they will zeta CUP with like 200 base speed, fast TM refresh and guaranteed stun etc. super OP character :)

On April first, for one day only, CUP gets a leader ability that activates the lead abilities of everyone else in the squad as uniques, but only if your CUP is gear 11. I'm thinking that would work well with EP, Vader, Maul, Dooku.
  • Options
    ptr wrote: »

On April first, for one day only, CUP gets a leader ability that activates the lead abilities of everyone else in the squad as uniques, but only if your CUP is gear 11. I'm thinking that would work well with EP, Vader, Maul, Dooku.

This is even not funny :neutral:
  • Options

Ti2rqgGh.jpg

Ti2rqgGh.jpg

This^^^
  • Options
    No worries a dev confirmed they will give him a zeta in August
  • Options
    I agree with title, there needs to be no love for JKA.
  • Options
    Anakin zeta...fall into lava river of mustafar....lol... :D
  • Options
    Essej wrote: »

They will. I actually heard his zeta will give him the ability to OHKO Tuskens.

Can't believe no one has pointed out the savagery of this comment.

You sir, are savage af.