Cannot login to my account/ "Session has expired"

Prev1
I am getting this message after i tried to login from a second device. Now i cannot login from my primary device as well. Please help.

https://s27.postimg.org/iphouhavn/image.png

Replies

• Options
    Hello! I just want you to know that I have the exact same problem, and I know about at least one other player with the same struggle.

My thought is, that if more people have the same login issue, then we are probably not being hacked, and the problem lies with the game, and it's not logging us off when it should.
    Best regards from the arena as Kjartan
  • Options
    Got the exact same issue. Tried resetting my device and all that, but nothing. Before I tried to login Google wanted me to verify my account and I had to change my password... Don't know if it's related
  • Options
    Same thing, also had google verify me, tried to play a few hours after and it fails to connect me.... hope I don't miss out on Nihilus now :(
  • Options
    Same here, same message
  • Options
    Exact same thing ****...
  • Options
    me too
  • Options
    This is so frustrating, I don't have another device I've signed in to and I was on it 2 hours ago so there's no bloody reason i can think of.
  • Options
    Same here. Endless loop of trying to log into the game with my account but gets redirected to the account log in cause of the session expired msg
  • Options
    Still same here, on android
  • Options
    Same here, android tablet from Germany
  • Options
    The same thing with me! Please fix this!
  • Options
    Same here... Please fix / update
  • Options
    Same here, playing on two devices.
  • Options
    Same here. I havet not logged on to any other device. Still get THE same message. Hacked?
  • Options
    Same guys... Cannot login on my main account. No problem on the other, that I havent used for a long time...
  • simon8899
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Get the same error. Tried all standards: Reinstall game, delete Google Play Updates and reinstall, restart device. Was going nuts as Google prompted me for yearly new password yesterday - reset it again on Google Accounts website...

Device: Note4, Android 6.1

Edit: I AM IN AGAIN

I opened another Google Play saves game - EA SimCity BuiltIt - it asked to confirm my Google Play account and worked without errors. After that I also got into SWGOH again - asked for new Google Play permissions on startup.
  • Options
    This just started for me today. Keep getting session expired like my account is locked and logged in.

Device:
    Samsung S4 Galaxy active
  • Options
    Same for meg. I think it might be the google account
  • Options
    I cannot login. I use only one device!
  • Options
    So i need to install other ea game in order to play swgoh again ?
  • Options
    Hi I'm gettin the same 'connectuon lost, session exp etc. I can log into my other acc thru another Google acc but not my main one and I was playin only an hour or so b4 it wouldn't let me bak in
  • Options
    Guess I was just lucky - on a colleagues Sony device my workaround did not work. On BuildIt he got no Play connect and was dropped into a new empty game.

Guess there is a EA <-> Play issue at the moment
  • Options
    Whew, I logged in again. I changed password for my google account on my PC. And then when loading game my Android Phone asked me to enter a new password for my account and I logged in again. Whew! It might help others, try it!
  • Options
    Same here in France, with Samsung S6. App deinstall and reinstall, other game with Google Play launched, and password changed but still the same error
  • Options
    I can not get into the game. Same Message. Even after changeing passwort, it did not work ... please EA fix your APIs to Google Play Store... Thank you!
  • Options
    Not sure what's happened but I'm in now... hope the rest of you can log in too / soon.
  • Options
    Hi all, same problem this morning. On Android. I am well connected to Google Play Jeux. I can see my login info on the left top of the screen, but immediately a windows open and says my session has expired, inviting me to recharge. When I try to recharge, it occurs the same way.
  • Options
    Password change works
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
    SM-G530H
    Android 5.0.2

I got the same issue. Reinstaling, changing pass for Google account - nothing helped.
    PLEASE FIX THIS. Dont want to miss Nihilus event!!!!!
  • Options
    Finally made it. I got into my Google account settings and remove the rights given to Star Wars. When I launched the game, it ask me for authorizing access and then it worked! Hope this will help you guys