Are clones being disrespected?

I am a huge fan of the show Star Wars the Clone Wars, mostly because of the clones themselves. You meet a lot of really BA clones, and yet in the game there are only two clones. On top of that, only Fives is a real character from the show. Clone Sergent Phase 1 is a decent character, but overall I think we need more clones. A couple characters, like Plo Koon, have clone synergies, but with only two clones in the game its kind of useless. I would recommend at the very least including Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Commander Wolf. These guys were in the series throughout and it feels wrong for them to not be in the game.

I mean for God's sake Ima-Gun Di is in here and most people googled him after finding him in the game, unless they saw that one episode he was in.

Now for the discussion part, what other clones/people with clone synergies would you like to see? Maybe a boost for Plo Koon (since nobody seems to like him) that makes him a strong clone leader? Attacker Rex? Support/Healer Cody? What are your recommendations?

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I really like this. CC Rex and CC Cody should definitely be in here. Or maybe Appo, Hardcase, Bacara, Gree or Bly. I'd even take Dogma at this point!

And I hope they stick with Phase 2 armour if they make more Clones. Hands down the best looking armour of them all, including classic stormtrooper and FO.
  • Options
    I'd love to see more clones. Rex in particular. Plo does need a buff though. My Fives is built and waiting for some synergy man. He deserves better than benchwarming.