If we can beat normal aat With no refresh?

So this last week my guild has been able to beat the aat without even needing a refresh. We are feeling pretty confident and have several options players leaving several teams unused due to the 5 turn limit. I know that without seeing our whole guild and their rosters you can't know for sure and I really don't need any rude comments, I just really want to know if beating normal without a refresh is a good indicator that we can beat HAAT. thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    you can just try it out u know. But i do have to tell you, haat is most definitely significantly harder than naat.
  • Options
    Depends on how many of the necessary chars are 7* and at least g9/10...if all of them are, then you're ready...if not, then wait
  • Options
    Unfortunately, not really. Pre-nerf, you could use advancement as a guide. Post-nerf, not so much. The best thing to do though is to just give it a try and see where you are at.
  • Options
    Its really not a good indicator. You need 50 players that are in constant communication and follow the plan. P1 just Jedi 1 team. P2 droids or clones, 1 team. P3 all teams you have that arent rebels. P4 Rebels. Its hard to say if you are ready but plan a couple weeks out and make it clear of what teams for each phase. You wont know where you stand until you try. My guild only got to phase 2 the first time. We made some changes and a month later we were clearing it twice a week. Good luck to you. Just concentrate as a guild on those teams and it will just be a matter of time before you clear it.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My guild can beat normal in under half a day but we aren't even close to finishing heroic level yet. We've tried and failed. Trying is the only way you'll find out.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    My guild can beat normal in under half a day but we aren't even close to finishing heroic level yet. We've tried and failed. Trying is the only way you'll find out.

Do or do not...... there is no try....
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. We have a try scheduled for mid march. Should have quite a few zeta teams by then too. At least two per phase. So we will see how it goes. Thanks.
  • Options
    You need a good 10-15 guildies who can do around 5% in each phase. They don't have to be all the same guildies. And you need good coordination and participation at first. After a few haat it becomes a breeze because other guildies get stronger.
  • Options
    Short answer is no you're likely not ready. My old guild we could beat normal tank very fast but couldn't get out of P3 on heroic.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Just try it and see. If your guild is active and communicates, you have a chance. We failed miserably the first time. Two weeks later we beat it and haven't looked back.
  • Options
    I'd say you're not ready based on the fact that you're judging it based on refreshes. Before we started beating heroic we'd beat normal in an hr or 2 & still not be able to beat heroic. It's all about p2 & p3 teams. P1 is cake and p4 about as easy
  • Options
    If you don't have at least 25 TFP's/EP's for p3 it is going to be impossible for you. P3 is brutal if you don't take it out with the right squads.
  • Options
    Or get a merc or 2 lol
  • Options
    I suspect that you'll have to spend the raid tickets and give it a try.

Even if you don't make it, the experience will help the guild to identify the weak spots.
  • Options
    As everyone as already said, haat is a whole different ball game. you'll probably get through P1 and think you have a chance! Then p2 will wreck yo sun fac. This is how it happened in our guild lol. But we all worked together and build dedicated rosters and now it's on farm
  • Options
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Do or do not...... there is no try....

5b98a71065a30e3bd776c981a0ab333a3b035fe580b8fe030bfa68b6a193ea31.jpg

• Options
    We just finished haat for the first time last week
    P2 was out sticking point.
    U need around 20-30 good droid teams. (Able to do 2mill approx in naat)
    This was our sticking point for ages.
    Then u need the same chirpateen,tebootine or zader teams.(20-30 total) able to do 700k to 1mil in naat.
    P1 and p4 were a skoosh for us because everyone had Jedi and rebel teams.
    We never actually tried to do the naat in one day but phases closed in hours.
    My rebels did 5-7mil in p4 naat nut only 600-700k in haat
    My teebotine did 1.2mil I naat but only 7-800k in haat
    My droids 2.5mil in naat 6-700k in haat.
    Jedi 500k in naat 250kcin haat.
    Im a top 3 finisher in my alliance.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    We just finished haat for the first time last week
    P2 was out sticking point.
    U need around 20-30 good droid teams. (Able to do 2mill approx in naat)
    This was our sticking point for ages.
    Then u need the same chirpateen,tebootine or zader teams.(20-30 total) able to do 700k to 1mil in naat.
    P1 and p4 were a skoosh for us because everyone had Jedi and rebel teams.
    We never actually tried to do the naat in one day but phases closed in hours.
    My rebels did 5-7mil in p4 naat nut only 600-700k in haat
    My teebotine did 1.2mil I naat but only 7-800k in haat
    My droids 2.5mil in naat 6-700k in haat.
    Jedi 500k in naat 250kcin haat.
    Im a top 3 finisher in my alliance.
    Hope this helps.

Thanks... I've been wondering how damage in normal would transfer to heroic so this definitely helps a lot.
  • Options
    I posted this elsewhere but my droid team in normal AAT could do 5%-8% of P2, and can only manage a max of 0.7% of P2 in heroic AAT. G10 HK-47, G8 Nebit, and G9 IG-88, IG-86, Jawa Engineer.

You can have G8 and G9 toons scattered all over and still blow through regular AAT, but you will struggle badly on heroic. Especially when you run your second team in a phase -- the enemies will have turn meter advantage and often mow your weak toons down before they get even a few shots off.

You need at least 30 people in your guild with 4 solid teams (1 for each phase) of at least G10 average (i.e. a gear 9 with a gear 11 and three gear 10s). Or if you have 10 or so people with the right zeta teams -- a bunch of zKylo and zQGJ for phase one, G10-11 droids or or zFinn or zCody or zVader for P2, Chirpatine or zVader for P3, and G10-11 rebels or zCody etc for P4.
  • Options
    Cashicus wrote: »
    I posted this elsewhere but my droid team in normal AAT could do 5%-8% of P2, and can only manage a max of 0.7% of P2 in heroic AAT. G10 HK-47, G8 Nebit, and G9 IG-88, IG-86, Jawa Engineer.

You can have G8 and G9 toons scattered all over and still blow through regular AAT, but you will struggle badly on heroic. Especially when you run your second team in a phase -- the enemies will have turn meter advantage and often mow your weak toons down before they get even a few shots off.

You need at least 30 people in your guild with 4 solid teams (1 for each phase) of at least G10 average (i.e. a gear 9 with a gear 11 and three gear 10s). Or if you have 10 or so people with the right zeta teams -- a bunch of zKylo and zQGJ for phase one, G10-11 droids or or zFinn or zCody or zVader for P2, Chirpatine or zVader for P3, and G10-11 rebels or zCody etc for P4.

This is more of what we will be. We have a couple of whales that have 30+ gear 11 toons. And we will have more than 10 zetas when we get ready to go for it in march.