Impressive

Got to give credit where it's due.

The developers have really impressed me.
Very involved in forum discussions.
Wonderful improvements
Character rollouts are fun and involved for all players.

I appreciate the developers recent hard work and I am enjoying the game!

Replies

• Options
    +1 OP
  • Options
    +1 I've only been playing since the summer but the recent change of course from CG has been a positive one. The game feels significantly more robust than it did 6 months ago.

If I could offer one suggestion it would be to make some of the "less current" toons (Chirrut, Cassian) more farm-able as newer ones (Nihilus, Krennic) roll out.

I'm fine with the Shiny-new-toons-of-the-month firmly stuck behind a pay-wall, but the Rebels from Rogue One are overdue for a Hard Node and there's plenty of opportunity to rotate even older toons through GW and Cantina shipments.
  • Options
    I think that cantina/arena/GW shipments have faded into obscurity in terms of putting any form of relevant toon in them, every new toon now is either pack-locked or put into hard nodes/cantina nodes where they can potentially still make money from them through crystal refreshes. We might eventually see utterly irrelevant toons fall into the various shipments as their current plan unfolds of making toons f2p after approx 3-6 months by putting them onto nodes, meaning older toons will have to come off those nodes to make space eventually
  • Options
    +1