Guild removal

A member keeps ignoring guild chat n discord n as we do 24 0 damage reg for rancor. If removed will they still get the rewards?

Replies

• Options
    I don't think so.

Maybe they can't see guild chat. <13 years.

It seems like in an upcoming QoL they will be able to see Raid rules. (Not sure)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Thank you. I have had chats with them in the past so can see the guild chat cos did think tht but had a few conversations. Thank you for advice mate, appreciated
  • Options
    If you remove them before payout they won't get the rewards. The rewards will sit there for about a week or 2 I think so if you were to let him back later he could collect them then (ive never done it to confirm though)

When you say ignoring, is he attacking in the 0 score, or logging a slightly higher than 0?
  • Options
    Tophar wrote: »
    If you remove them before payout they won't get the rewards. The rewards will sit there for about a week or 2 I think so if you were to let him back later he could collect them then (ive never done it to confirm though)

When you say ignoring, is he attacking in the 0 score, or logging a slightly higher than 0?

If he comes back he will get the rewards, I did test this before.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    If hes like me, he may not even use discord. I was in a guild that started using diord heavily but it required a cel phone for verification. At the time i didnt have a phone or the money to get one. But rather than understanding igot berated for not spending money on a phone to get in line with the rest of the guild. They may have their reasons for not using discord.
  • Options
    Kronen wrote: »
    If hes like me, he may not even use discord. I was in a guild that started using diord heavily but it required a cel phone for verification. At the time i didnt have a phone or the money to get one. But rather than understanding igot berated for not spending money on a phone to get in line with the rest of the guild. They may have their reasons for not using discord.

It's a shame you got grief over this, but that you noticed the grief/berating shows you were paying attention to the in game guild chat - OP said the guy is ignoring that too - I assume the guild posts the rules in the in game chat too, That's how we run it.

If he's ignoring the guild rules stated in the in game chat - in our guild he'd get a warning, a repeat offence (especially if it's within the same week) he'd be removed. But that's just how we run ours, each guild is different.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    yeah, I only boot people for not using our app communication if they also don't pay attention in guild chat. There's no way to communicate with said individual. I have 2 people in my guild that can't use Line, for them I have emails and I even text them occasionally for important updates. The guild leader message will help a lot.

I also have a member with a child account (his son started it, but he ends up playing it now), but managed to find him on the forum so he was able to get in Line and communicate with the guild.
  • Options
    Kronen wrote: »

It's a shame you got grief over this, but that you noticed the grief/berating shows you were paying attention to the in game guild chat - OP said the guy is ignoring that too - I assume the guild posts the rules in the in game chat too, That's how we run it.

If he's ignoring the guild rules stated in the in game chat - in our guild he'd get a warning, a repeat offence (especially if it's within the same week) he'd be removed. But that's just how we run ours, each guild is different.

Thank you tophar they r on discord too not everyone is but have had many discussions with them n others had with them n said happy with guild chat but went in on 2 occasions n put up rules hours before n during. Agree with you cos, had 4 warnings in the end
  • Options

If he comes back he will get the rewards, I did test this before.

Oh right, If they return will be removed again i am afraid
  • Options
    Will only the leader be able to post or officers too?