GUILD MERGER! Looking to do heroic AAT

El_Capitan85
5 posts Member
edited February 2017
The separatist syndicate is looking to merge with another guild. Currently, we do T7 rancor and normal AAT. We have several level 85 players with a lot of 7 star characters. We have 21 guild members. We're looking to absorb another guild that has around 15 members or more. I want to be as thorough as possible with the expectations of the merger and what we can provide.

We are dedicated and punctual about every member contributing the daily quota.

Heroic Rancor-
We have one officer that can solo heroic rancor. We have a rule to let everyone get a hit before we take out rancor. Consideration for every member is key since everyone is contributing to the guild bank.

AAT Normal -
We have one officer that gets 20million plus
and several others in double digits(millions)

The goal is build the bank quicker and accelerate the process of getting gear 10 & 11 characters. Heroic AAT is the long term goal.

Would be willing to promote three officers from your guild to make it 50/50 on leadership if they are all level 85. Looking for level 80+ Guild to absorb. Communication is important so everyone is on the same page.

If you or your guild are interested let's start the conversation!

951-515-819

Post edited by El_Capitan85 on

Replies

• Options
    Hi, we have a guild of 37 level 85 players plus a couple getting close to 85. We do not have anyone who hits as hard as your main person but we are fairly balanced. We also have the rancor raid rule of limited hit for 1st 24 hours. We take down normal tank within 24 hours and are working towards tackling the heroic tank. If you are interested in bringing over your higher level players let me know. We use the "line" app to chat and strategize. Mainly we have a lot of fun and get along great.

Let me know if you want to talk about it. My Line name is Nolechamp if you want to talk there instead.
  • Options
    Sent a pm
  • Options
    @Crossedsaber Thanks for reaching out! Going to talk to my guild about your offer. I'll get back to you ASAP.
  • Options
    @TheRBD sent a pm
  • Options
    @Crossedsaber could you squeeze in 20?
  • Options
    @El_Capitan85 are you on discord or line at all?
  • Options
    @DavidNicholson yeah, El Capitan on discord
  • Options
    Need your #number too dude
  • Options
    Hey guys, I hope that your merger went well. If things aren't adding up, I am a part of a growing guild that was part of a two team merge/split. Basically, the guild I'm in has 27 players, we play tier 7 rancor and normal tank raid. 19/27 of us are level 80+, 15 of which are level 85. A lot of us has been together for a long time so we talk a lot on the chat and are very fun.

We communicate over discord, feel free to add me @Braz Henobi#5727.

Our main goal is to fill up our guild, collect raid tickets and prosper together. Let us know if either of you are interested!
  • Options
    Can't get it to add you @El_Capitan85 . Can you add me David Nicholson#3880
  • Options
    My guild has room for 20+. We split with an old guild with an inactive leader and officers. We have lots of level 80-85 and the rest basically all 70+. We do T6's due to numbers. Ally code is 277-446-663. A New Hope 17 wants you!
  • Options
    Hi, we have a guild of 37 level 85 players plus a couple getting close to 85. We do not have anyone who hits as hard as your main person but we are fairly balanced. We also have the rancor raid rule of limited hit for 1st 24 hours. We take down normal tank within 24 hours and are working towards tackling the heroic tank. If you are interested in bringing over your higher level players let me know. We use the "line" app to chat and strategize. Mainly we have a lot of fun and get along great.

Let me know if you want to talk about it. My Line name is Nolechamp if you want to talk there instead.

howdy. im interested in talks
  • pcmacro
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Join our guild. I promise you if you do we will be able to do heroic ATT. we have 14 spots free but I think I can make space for 20.

95% of our members are 85. A lot of us have gear 11 for our toons.

Contact me here on private message or on LINE.
    My ID is pcmacro

SWGOH ID: 447-785-141

Raids are usually done at 7pm and 10pm. GMT-05:00. We inter-switch the times between Rancor and ATT.
  • grzybotj
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello Everyone My guild is looking for a merger to absorb at least a group of 20-25 members out there. We were a strong guild that was divided after the old leader removed nearly 10 of us after those members failed to participate in the raid, some veterans for a long time in the guild. I was an officer and at the request of the members that left with me, created my own guild. We are a strong group with all level 85 members and each member averaging between 3 - 6 teams of 7* Toons. With good participation and raid ticket contribution we can easily run Heroic pit raids in less then an hour, and Normal Tank raids within 2 days. We have a 24 hour 0 damage rule to allow all members to reap the benefits of the Pit raid and together we hope to work towards achieving completion of Heroic Tank Raids. We have a strong Democracy on our FB page and vote on all guild rules together. Including removal of members. We hope you will Join us and together we can really start building our toon collections. Send a representative to our FB page or send me an ally invite if you want to be invited into our guild to check it out! if we merge i will promote your top 3 members to Officers for equal representation. Come Join us!

SWGOH ID 569-838-249
    ON FB - SWGOH DSK NEW BEGINNING
    Post edited by grzybotj on
  • Options
    Hi I'm looking for members to join our guild or to do a merge if u interest please add ratsabi on line app and we could talk some more :)
  • AlonRoy
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Hi our guild lf 10 players for haat. Ve stuck in p3 about 50% 2 months ago. In this saturday we are trying haat again and we think we finish him.

If you want contact me with pm here :-)
  • Omeck
    27 posts Member
    Options
    EatSithAndDie is looking for a group of around 10-12 active, HAAT-ready players to help us fill open spots and push on to farming General Kenobi. A small group of friends recently formed a new guild, and we'd love to replace them with another group of players ready to push us up to HAAT (p2 and p3 teams especially needed), but we're happily accepting single players looking for a great guild home as well!

The Guild:
    We are a relaxed, largely f2p guild, not opposed to some p2p, but no whales. We communicate through the Line app (required) for game chat, helping each other advance our rosters and strategies, and sharing other resources.

Our players hail from across the US and a few from Europe

Raids:
    We are completing three t7 rancor raids per week, and normal AAT raids were taking about an hour previous to the recent branch-off. With a group of 10-12 more HAAT-ready players, we expect to be completing HAAT before the month is out.

Raid attacks begin at 11am CST, raid reset is 6:30pm CST

We will give you officer role with your own team as well. All guild decisions are done by popular vote of officers

You:
    600 raid tickets daily are expected, though we believe in "life happens" leniency; participation in raids is a must, and we do expect players to abide by initial zero-damage tag periods to ensure rewards opportunity for all; and a good sense of humor will go far with this fun bunch.

If you're lvl 80+, have a solid set of 7* toons with at least a team or two at g10+ and ready for HAAT, and you want to be part of a relaxed-but-driven guild looking to enjoy everything this game throws at us, then this is the guild for you!

Join the guild!
    PM me, or contact me or the guild leader via any of the following channels:
    -Roc Laivindur: https://swgoh.gg/u/RocLaivindur; Line: Roc_Laivindur, ally code: 865-822-432
    -Sharky: https://swgoh.gg/u/sharkygaming; Line: sharkygaming; ally code: 837-382-123
    -Omeck
    https://swgoh.gg/u/omeck; Line: Omeck, Ally code 189-962-644
    http://tinyurl.com/EatSithandDie
  • Omeck
    27 posts Member
    Options
    BrazHenobi wrote: »
    Hey guys, I hope that your merger went well. If things aren't adding up, I am a part of a growing guild that was part of a two team merge/split. Basically, the guild I'm in has 27 players, we play tier 7 rancor and normal tank raid. 19/27 of us are level 80+, 15 of which are level 85. A lot of us has been together for a long time so we talk a lot on the chat and are very fun.

We communicate over discord, feel free to add me @Braz Henobi#5727.

Our main goal is to fill up our guild, collect raid tickets and prosper together. Let us know if either of you are interested!

Hey if you have line app hit me up username omeck
  • Omeck
    27 posts Member
    Options
    grzybotj wrote: »
    Hello Everyone My guild is looking for a merger to absorb at least a group of 20-25 members out there. We were a strong guild that was divided after the old leader removed nearly 10 of us after those members failed to participate in the raid, some veterans for a long time in the guild. I was an officer and at the request of the members that left with me, created my own guild. We are a strong group with all level 85 members and each member averaging between 3 - 6 teams of 7* Toons. With good participation and raid ticket contribution we can easily run Heroic pit raids in less then an hour, and Normal Tank raids within 2 days. We have a 24 hour 0 damage rule to allow all members to reap the benefits of the Pit raid and together we hope to work towards achieving completion of Heroic Tank Raids. We have a strong Democracy on our FB page and vote on all guild rules together. Including removal of members. We hope you will Join us and together we can really start building our toon collections. Send a representative to our FB page or send me an ally invite if you want to be invited into our guild to check it out! if we merge i will promote your top 3 members to Officers for equal representation. Come Join us!

SWGOH ID 569-838-249

Hey have you gotten anywhere with this .... message me on line app if you have it username omeck
  • Options
    grzybotj wrote: »

SWGOH ID 569-838-249

Heya. We are looking for a merge.

I'm the leader in a naat/hpit guild within an awesome six guild family. Four of our guilds do haat, one develops players and a third is casual. We would like to add another haat guild to the network by merging with a guild that has 15 to 30 haat ready / near ready players.

Players not ready for haat would stay in the academy guild where players continue to work towards haat and "graduate" into one of our haat guilds. There are group chat rooms and lots of connection between guilds so you will keep in touch with all your friends.

Find me on LINE app at: TMoneyGee