Get your Darth Maul ready!

Prev1
Tonight Jedi will feel the wrath of the dark side!
Post images of your amazing Siths.

I'll start

7ShENyl.jpg

Let's show them how strong the dark side is. Join me and fulfill your destiny.

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    tumblr_nnt53qOK0j1qzqua1o1_500.gif
  • Options
    HseUbBY.jpg
    Ready
  • Options
    Just got mine to 7* about 10 min ago, and he's foaming at the mouth waiting to annihilate some jedi!
  • Options
    got him maxed and zetad a while ago
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    kcpNnx3.png

zVader zSid, and 19/20 on zetas (probably Maul or Nihilus).
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    tumblr_nnt53qOK0j1qzqua1o1_500.gif

"I wish that were so." :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Event starts in ten minutes, going to mcdonalds real quick to get a happy maul
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Essej wrote: »
    Event starts in ten minutes, going to mcdonalds real quick to get a happy maul

@Essej :

GERAL_2_25-07.jpg
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Lol. A non zetaed Maul can solo tier 3. What a joke
  • Options
    This is too easy...

xOEtE4s.jpg
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    anyone refresh? how was the rewards if you did?
  • YourOnIyHope
    333 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Why would u waste 225 crystals to refresh for 5 random shards and pieces of gear...and no credits...lol
  • Options
    Did the first two first time. Third took me a couple goes but got there in the end. Maul is bae
  • Options
    My maul is only 5* G8..
    Bloody stun cuffs...
    Only could do first 2 battles :/
  • Dark_Jedi
    169 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

@BoxandthefuzzReturns
    Was he lead? and who did you have with him? thanks.
  • Options
    I rolled this event w/ Zader,Sid,EP,Dooku,and Kylo in my 5 spot,I stunned the crap out of them,didn't even need the event ability.
  • Options
    I am not complaining, as I thought the rewards were great and the event was well done. But I did think the bonus tier would be much harder. 2 of my 5 agent even max gear, were modded poorly and not even level 85 - and I could have easily auto'd it. I was surprised the last group didn't even have protection.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yeah I... I couldn't complete the first one. I should've been farming Maul but... Clones look cool, okay?
  • Options
    Anybody else think this event ability is terrible?
  • Options
    I think my Darth Maul did about 90% of the damage in this event. Even in the bonus round he would take out three waves of Jedi in 1 turn. Average damage per hit was about 25K and he just kept getting stronger. Used his AOE in round 8 and just about wiped them all out.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I loved the event. My maul is only 4* G8 but he still carried my team in the bonus tier. As far as assault battles go, this was pretty easy.
  • JC_the_Force
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My Maul pretty much solo'd the event for me so thanks for that and all the great rewards Cap
  • Cig
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    G10 Opress, G10 Vader, G9 Palp, G8 Phasma and G6 5 star sidious and can't do the first one.
    Do I need maul?
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Zaul gl 10 Lead /Zader gl 11/Palps gl 11/Sid gl 11/Phasma gl 10. Barely got hit because Zaul basically soloed it. Great rewards for me
  • Options
    Been in a circle **** with Yoda v Maul for over 5 minutes going back and forth and finally just won. Foresight and speed are killing me!
  • Options
    Cig wrote: »
    G10 Opress, G10 Vader, G9 Palp, G8 Phasma and G6 5 star sidious and can't do the first one.
    Do I need maul?

Or Zader...
  • Options
    Yeah I... I couldn't complete the first one. I should've been farming Maul but... Clones look cool, okay?

They do well on the AAT raid too. This event has an achievement, so it will come back someday. You can get it then.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »

They do well on the AAT raid too. This event has an achievement, so it will come back someday. You can get it then.

Hopefully we won't have to wait half a year like we did with EP.
  • Options
    Wow I worked up my Darth Maul and Kylo a little and what a huge difference, Maul is definitely the Hero here, my final team was Darth Vader (L) Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul, Captain Phasma and Kylo Ren, I did not think I would be able to do the final tier so I put it on auto and watched, to my surprise it won lol, and no one has a zeta.

Very cool event
  • Options
    Dark_Jedi wrote: »

@BoxandthefuzzReturns
    Was he lead? and who did you have with him? thanks.

I didn't solo with Maul. A guildmate did. I'm going to try tomorrow. This was me autoing the bonus tier. Stupid easy.
    https://youtu.be/a4rDAJvE52I