Random arena opponents

So I just went in to fight a empire team at #2 but the team that I fought was a rebel team? especially before payouts it really sucks when you fight against a team u didn't select. please fix

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Was that person locked out and you spamming them. You either faced the team he was using or the person who attacked him.

It's not broken, there is nothing to "fix". It doesn't update until the battle is over, could be better but you know you are spamming, you could refresh when you get out and then go back in you will see the team then.
  • Options
    I don't see how spamming him effects who u fight.

I was trying to battle them they were in battle so I tried every 30 seconds or so because there was about 6 min left till payout.

Then I end up fighting some random team. I thought maybe he lost and this team beat him. But no after that match he was still in second place and I was still in 6th so who did I fight and why? I don't get it.
  • Options
    I don't see how spamming him effects who u fight.

I was trying to battle them they were in battle so I tried every 30 seconds or so because there was about 6 min left till payout.

Then I end up fighting some random team. I thought maybe he lost and this team beat him. But no after that match he was still in second place and I was still in 6th so who did I fight and why? I don't get it.

The point is that since you were spamming, you were not likely paying too much attention that once the person got unlocked, they were no longer the same you had been spamming because they lost and got replaced, you just didn't notice.

I've never selected a team and once in the team build screen wound up with another team.
  • Options
    Sigh not spamming just trying to battle him whenever his match ended I'll start recording pre battle see if I can catch it on tape...
  • Options
    Did you not win? If you were in 6th place, and lost the "random enemy" fight then you would still be in 6th place. If you won the random fight then you would definitely not still be in 6th place. If that's the case, then there is most likely a bug.

I sense that this was player error though. No other reported cases.

Please clarify.
  • Options
    I lost and I think I fought Vs the team in 7th.
  • Options
    It was in a area where Internet isn't perfect... Lost of bugs recently so just curious if this happened to anyone else, guess not.
  • Options
    I lost and I think I fought Vs the team in 7th.

I don't know then. I think it was from spamming quickly because the guy in 7th couldn't even battle the guy in 2nd that you were trying to attack.

Be more careful at payout. If you can't hit the guy in 2nd, then go after 3-5.

Anyways.. Good luck