Custom Toons

Tman
257 posts Member
I think it would be cool if the game would allow you to create your own toon. Here,me out, you have these events where you pick up shards of some sort and then you use the shards to buff abilities. You could even use the shards to make it easier to gear and even add specials and uniques. Constructive criticism welcome.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Options
    It'd be pretty cool if you can create your own character. Have a few selective options for appearance, what color lightsaber, or what gun, what faction you represent, light or dark, what class as in tank, attacker, etc and the stats, required gear and available abilities to select from change based on which you choose. And make a unique character specifically for you. Doubt it'll ever happen but I'm always into creating unique characters.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DarthApok wrote: »
    It'd be pretty cool if you can create your own character. Have a few selective options for appearance, what color lightsaber, or what gun, what faction you represent, light or dark, what class as in tank, attacker, etc and the stats, required gear and available abilities to select from change based on which you choose. And make a unique character specifically for you. Doubt it'll ever happen but I'm always into creating unique characters.

You should check out this neat game called Lego Star Wars
  • reesee
    10 posts Member
    Options
    @DatBoi you won this post completely
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    reesee wrote: »
    @DatBoi you won this post completely

tumblr_nqc9v5ofZH1skrvpzo1_500.gif