Would like to use Zidious in the TOP10 arena..

Mevith
27 posts Member
edited February 2017
.. but I am not sure if he is usefull in a Zader squad after Zaul being so prominent.

I am running Zader, EP, Shore, TFP and B2 now to have a good chance against Zaul teams on my Shard. Originally I wanted to drop B2 for Zidious for my next Zeta, but now I am not sure that works anymore as I did not pay attention to the effectiveness of the Zaul lead.

I would really like to use the Sid again. Is Zidious still viable under a Zader lead? If yes, which "f2p" team would have the best chances to prevail against Zaul and Rex leads? Or is a Zaul lead better for Zidious? Or is Zidious now total garbage and I should use Dooku?

I am looking for a team that is farmable (e.g. f2p-friendly) and excludes GK too (my guild cannot farm him yet).

Hope you guys can help me.

Replies

• Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If you want to zeta him then do it. Have fun with the characters you enjoy. There's no squad out there thats guaranteed to always hold the number one spot for you
  • Options
    A guild/shardmate runs sid under a zader lead.

https://swgoh.gg/u/munchkinator/

Does alright wirh him. Not sure if he will swap him out for maul in the future
  • Options
    A guild/shardmate runs sid under a zader lead.

https://swgoh.gg/u/munchkinator/

Does alright wirh him. Not sure if he will swap him out for maul in the future

This looks interesting, thanks a lot! Impressive that he can hold this well while none of his toons are over 240 speed. Maybe that GK is the trick. hm
  • Options
    Throw zidious in place of Rey for full resistance.

OP.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    zVader (L), zSidious, Boba. This trio will do ridiculous amounts of damage. The dots stay after u cull or execute, letting u rack up massive hits.
  • Options
    There is a guy running a 271 speed zideous, under zader lead, in my shard.. w shore, b2, and GK. Was in 1st yesterday.. 9th right now..

Interesting strategy.. I wouldn't run that squad, because I don't have 2 of them - but I like the idea of zader, zideous, TFP, EP and a tank..