Under Nihilus lead, Siths lose their protection for the whole of GW

Hi all :)

As per the title, under Nihilus lead, Siths lose their protection for the whole of GW, even if you do not use him as leader in subsequent nodes.

I've learned it the hard way by trying him as leader in an early node.

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    His cool down on annihilate resets every node making him completely worthless for at least the first 10 nodes, and of you use him as leader and take him out you also lose your protection, even if that toon hasn't taken any damage and don't recover it after taking him out of the lead spot.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    His cool down on annihilate resets every node making him completely worthless for at least the first 10 nodes, and if you use him as leader and take him out you also lose your protection, even if that toon hasn't taken any damage and don't recover it after taking him out of the lead spot.
    Yep, I've learned it the hard way too.
    I was trying him in the early nodes and now all my Siths have lost their protection and will not regain it, even if I don't re-use him as leader. :/

• Options
    I was really looking forward to him being a lot of fun for GW this is kinda disappointing, I wonder if the reset is bugged or wai...
  • Options
    I fully autoed every node with nihilus in gw today lol was quite fun
  • Options
    He still fun to use, I just wish annihilate didn't reset after every node.
  • Options
    I wish the protection loss wasn't permanent. Some nodes call for a different lead than Nihilus
  • Options

+1 Why would this be the only ability that resets? Would be great having ready going into a tough node
  • Options
    I wish the protection loss wasn't permanent. Some nodes call for a different lead than Nihilus
    Indeed.
  • Options
    DarthApok wrote: »

+1 Why would this be the only ability that resets? Would be great having ready going into a tough node

Unless it's a bug I'd say that's why, they don't want you getting annihilate off of cool down and benching him until you come up to someone you need to take out fast.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Unless it's a bug I'd say that's why, they don't want you getting annihilate off of cool down and benching him until you come up to someone you need to take out fast.

This^^

I also thought someone said before he was released that the devs confirmed it would reset in GW
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they said that's how it would work, so it's not a bug.

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This^^

I also thought someone said before he was released that the devs confirmed it would reset in GW

I haven't seen that but I'm sure you're right I'm sure it's wai