Nihilus under Zader... Pit and Tank

MPac
196 posts Member
So I know this is a long ways off for me, but I'm guessing Nihilus under Zader will do very well in the raids. DOT every turn and increasing the cooldowns of rancor or tank... Seems like they both are going to get a lot easier in about 6 months when he is farmable.

Replies

• Options
    MPac wrote: »
    So I know this is a long ways off for me, but I'm guessing Nihilus under Zader will do very well in the raids. DOT every turn and increasing the cooldowns of rancor or tank... Seems like they both are going to get a lot easier in about 6 months when he is farmable.

Raid bosses are immune to cooldown increase, but after 8 turns you can hit them for 99,999 damage. Nihilus might be useful in p1/p3 of the tank raid though so he can increase the cooldowns of the adds.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm, I should have known that. Good call @Vertigo
  • Options
    Will test on raid. Have mine maxed
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Will test on raid. Have mine maxed

Awesome! I'd recommend p3 for maximum cooldown manipulation, but if you can pull it off in p1, thats already more than 2% once he uses Annihilate lol
  • Options
    My alt accounts guild is doing a tier 3 rancor, so I had to go try nihilus out, he definitely does hit for the 99,999 on annihilate it was fun to play, I easily completed p1, but when rancor ate a toon on p2, of course he went after nihilus, I guess he didn't like eating that annihilate lol so I backed out. Nihilus has been the most fun toon for me since I started the game, can't wait to be able to farm him.