Looking for server mates: Broncos forever, Jina Appa, bbmilo, Dandelion, Darthkael, xEeDeMp, Ubo

Hi all, looking for my server mates to talk strategy etc. Anyone out there? I'm on line and in game name is Deakin' Dookuman. which is same on Line. I just hunted through about 30 pages here trying to find a post for my shard to no avail so sorry if I couldn't find it. Anyways, hope to chat anything SWGOH.

Replies

• Options
    Nobody? This arena shard has been around for over a year. It would be nice to get to know a few that have been as dedicated to this game as I have been for so long.
  • Options
    Hey, I'm in this shard! There's an old thread where some guys were talking, but that was pretty much a year ago. My in game name is kangjin and I'm on Discord, same name. I think I battle your team from time to time :)
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Broncos Forever here. We have a line group with a few of us in there. Anyone in the arena is welcome. PM me and I will send you the link.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    PM sent.Look forward to talking anyways Star Wars
  • Options
    Hey guys. I am also in this shard. Usually in the 25-50 range. My payout is east coast 7pm with the time change. Looking to crack top 20 but would like to take spot from someone with diff payout.
  • Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    Hey guys, Broncos Forever here. We have a line group with a few of us in there. Anyone in the arena is welcome. PM me and I will send you the link.

Hello bro, trying to find some dudes from fleet arena, think your in mine. BaRocc Reisada. Not sure how to pm on this app.
  • Ubo
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I am also in this shard. Usually in the 25-50 range. My payout is east coast 7pm with the time change. Looking to crack top 20 but would like to take spot from someone with diff payout.

Hi, my line ID is ubo76. PM on line and I will invite u in the line chat.
  • BB08
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Ubo wrote: »

Hi, my line ID is ubo76. PM on line and I will invite u in the line chat.

Hey Ubo it's BB8 here, I've also sent you a note on line!
  • Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »

hey guys, is there a discord server by any chance for this shard? DarthReign #4202 would be real cool to join. thanks