Sith assassin viability/usefulness

Is sith assassin worth using at a crap gear level just for the ability to make your other sith go first under zaul lead? I have her g8 and her speed is already at her max of 151. Or is it only best to use her when she will actually a contributing member of your team in the damage department too?

Replies

• Options
    SA with zaul will always go first and then so will all Sith. If rng isn't against you the aoe onslaught works well. If not then no stealth for the other team to attack you.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Her turn meter essentially makes her the sith STH, but stealth and occasional foresight might not be enough to give her the survivability needed to last through (increasingly) long battles against jedi and other zaul teams.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    She has 2 things going for her. 1 her main job is to go first and make sure the team goes first.

Second, after that point the other team has bigger problems and she might be there for a few rounds.
  • Options
    Did someone check already if when played by the AI , she will use her TM skill first or she will only use it after she gets debuffed ?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi,

I use Sith Sin at rank 1 with a Nihilus / Vader / S.Trooper / Sidious comp. She is exceptional on offense, can get up to 300+ speed w/ Zaul. Her main job is not damage, but speeding up TM for sith with additional utility - stun, -dodge etc. So take into account of having an all sith team (especially w/ Trooper) and she becomes the underline cogwheel of the factory. Exceptional character in the right comp / hands.
  • Options
    Hi,

I use Sith Sin at rank 1 with a Nihilus / Vader / S.Trooper / Sidious comp. She is exceptional on offense, can get up to 300+ speed w/ Zaul. Her main job is not damage, but speeding up TM for sith with additional utility - stun, -dodge etc. So take into account of having an all sith team (especially w/ Trooper) and she becomes the underline cogwheel of the factory. Exceptional character in the right comp / hands.

An all sith team is not the best team to play, making sa replaceable. Doesn't matter if you go 1st if you can't take a toon out.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Apostilo wrote: »
    Did someone check already if when played by the AI , she will use her TM skill first or she will only use it after she gets debuffed ?

I believe it was confirmed the AI will not use her tm skill first. On a zaul team she is buffed, but like I said I believe she doesn't use it first.

The "bad" AI is what keeps zader and zaul from being "OP" in arena. Resistance team could fall on that list too.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    She'd just be taking up the spot of a more valuable character. All sith going first isn't like droids where they gain turn meter with critical hits and keep going and going. Nothing like them at all. It doesn't determine the outcome of the battle.

She doesn't have enough going for her to be worth a big investment of resources. I don't plan on touching her.