Daka taking first turn bug.

On 3 different occasions in GWs ive seen daka take the first opening turn before my sid, rey, and poe. Also before the enemies own sid. Someone else posted in on of the topics on general that this happened to them.

She was the same gear level as all of those characters.

Also her proc rates were pretty crazy. I had to retry a node today a dozen times or more with different leads and combos. The results were always the same. With a phasma lead, dakas basic stunned me a total of 12 times in one battle. Her healing rez worked 100% of the time (6/6).

I eventually beat the node by taunting with poe that exposed daka, flurry with rey, and finished her off with sid. Luckily her self rez didnt proc. I did lose my poe. But I was happy to finally get off this battle....

Replies

• Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    ! I need this Daka . The mine is not soo good.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Who was leading? Asajj's speed boost puts Daka right up there with the fastest in the game. I think there may be one other who can also speed her up.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    I have a strange ocasion in galaxy battle to see first run of my Sid leaded by Ima-Gun (no speed buff) before Count Dooku from AI team (leaded - do not remember).
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Who was leading? Asajj's speed boost puts Daka right up there with the fastest in the game. I think there may be one other who can also speed her up.

None of them had asajj as lead. And from everything I've seen on the forums speed leads arent added on the first round.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

None of them had asajj as lead. And from everything I've seen on the forums speed leads arent added on the first round.

They are in everything but PVP arena.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Totally possible, if the enemy have Han and you attack him, by removing 10% of everyone turn meter, Daka can dispute turn 7 with others.
  • Options
    Yep can confirm Daka moving first too. My usual team for GW is Sid,Daka,Lumi,FOTP,Barris(lead and all 70s) and i saw lot of times that my Daka start fight first before enemys Dooku and Sid/Poe go. My Daka is at 6 stars 70lvl/max possible eq. Can't complain if my Daka goes first but seen lots of other Dakas start fight and making mess from turn 1
  • Options
    Otar wrote: »
    Totally possible, if the enemy have Han and you attack him, by removing 10% of everyone turn meter, Daka can dispute turn 7 with others.
    Im talkinf literally the first move of the fight. Nobody has even gone. The fight starts with daka going first.
  • EonSink007
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Otar wrote: »
    Im talkinf literally the first move of the fight. Nobody has even gone. The fight starts with daka going first.

Is reasonable, I've Daka max lvl, stars and geared. In pvp and also in gw, she sometimes goes first even than my Poggle. Although it happens with my IGs', supposedly 88 must go first than 86, but the fact is that my 86 attack first and then goes my 88.
  • Options
    A game must have fixed parameters (including certain likelihoods of procs). You learn these rules/parameters/likelihood then you can strategise accordingly - this is THE point to any game.
    A game becomes utterly pointless when the parameters are not fixed.
    This game seems to be heading in that direction
    I know that Daka has a low probability passive revive and a low probability revive on heal so I sometimes choose to leave her and take out mean characters first but in GW recently, she always revives dead teammates on heal and passive. It is meant to be probability based!
    I don't mind them putting in tougher teams but keep the rules the same - don't just arbitrarily make characters behave differently from what they are meant to otherwise i might as well put the game on auto.