best arena squad for my toons

can someone help me to select the best team for arena so that i can stay in my position

i was able to stay in the 300-340 range for quite a while but now suddenly i keep getting pushed to 400s and have to claw my way back to 260-300

https://swgoh.gg/u/anirudh98/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Palpatine, tie fighter pilot, boba fett, shoretrooper and b2 is ok.
  • Options
    my tfp and shore arent very high
    and my shore has barely any hp
  • Options
    Or maybe try for a sith team under nihilus.
  • Options
    thats not working

that dropped me down to 450 just came back up with jedi
  • Options
    Neither of the teams i mentioned are ready to go, you will need to build them up a bit first. A big part of the game is to constantly be building new arena teams to keep up. Staying too dedicated to one team will leave you by the wayside eventually. Tbh I was hoping someone more nerdy was going to give a more in depth and better answer. Wait a bit and someone else will pitch in with a better response than mine.
  • Options
    Get rid of mace from your Jedi lineup asap. Farm aayla to replace him. Zeta qgj and you'll find it much easier to climb ranks. Eventually you'll replace Ahsoka with gen Kenobi. This will be a top 20 team depending on your shard.

This is only if you want to go the full Jedi route. You may struggle against chaze teams so also get b2 up to scratch.

Morbius' suggestions are also very valid but it's all going to come down to gear level and speed secondaries. Sith ATM are the meta but it's a bit late in the game to be chasing it.
  • Options
    im not only constrained to jedi

any team will do as long as it can get me high enough rank
    im currently farming tfp, fotp, dooku, boba
    ideally i would like a zader team, just finished the tarkin challenge but still unable to complete zeta challenge but im pretty sure i can within the next week i can start farming zeta.

im really hoping to make a team that can not only get to the top but also stay there

as for mace he is currently my highest damage dealer with close to 10-14k damage on each critical hit and 5-7 on normal, hes also my main tank and almost about to enter gear 11.
    ive read that hes bad but tbh he seems okay to me