Raid - Difficulty Based on Level Now?

Ok, I have multiple accounts in the same guild, with duplicate teams, at various levels, gear etc. Lately I notice lower teams can out damage my higher level/gear squads in the Rancor Raids. Ummm O.o? In AAT normal, the total damage can vary a lot. Is this just the RNG trying to give lesser teams some help?

Not complaing, just O.o?

Replies

• Options
    Maybe your higher ranks ate getting to engage quicker? Dying faster because of it
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It almost seems like my lower level teams are better in raids then geared.. it's a little nuts lol.
  • Options
    I have noticed this just recently after reaching level 80. Used to do over 750k at 78/79. Using same exact squad (not any more geared/modded/leveled) only does 250-350k on the same phase as before. Would like to know why as well!
  • Options
    It's just RNG. Assuming you are using Teebo, the amount he goes into stealth is probably higher on the lower one just because of luck

Also, you probably aren't going to remember the lower one's bad attempts, as you are focusing on the high on the bad, and low on the food

And RNG isn't biased towards worse teams in raids, you are just experiencing some weird luck
  • Options
    Demunchild wrote: »
    I have noticed this just recently after reaching level 80. Used to do over 750k at 78/79. Using same exact squad (not any more geared/modded/leveled) only does 250-350k on the same phase as before. Would like to know why as well!

At least someone else has seen it :)