Rank 200-

On your oppinion and experiences, what is best hero build for rank 200 and around ?
I have Phasma(L), Sidious, Vader, Chewie and Lumi

Replies

• Options
    Whyyess wrote: »
    On your oppinion and experiences, what is best hero build for rank 200 and around ?
    I have Phasma(L), Sidious, Vader, Chewie and Lumi

Personal experience is having atleast 2 big hitters, talia to heal, one taunt, and phasma as leader. Seems to do the job easily.
  • Options
    Thats all I have for now :-/

12637297_10207284942754136_1262536608_o.jpg
  • Options
    Haha I would definitely suggest conentrating on your Poe and getting that turn meter going, along with Tie Pilot. Then adding Sid, Luminara / Darth Maul and Phasma as leader. This would be my team for sure.
  • Options
    Drop Chewie for Poe or st Han. Do not invest anything else into Chewie.

You could make a killer aoe team with Sid as leader, Vader, and maul, maybe phasma and Poe.

Eventually as you climb the ranks you'll notice less healers as killing off enemies becomes more important than healing allies, I ended up dropping Lumi for GS.
  • Options
    Work on gearing Poe. Run Sid, Lumi, Phasma, Poe for sure. Try Maul, he just dies fast. In my bracket you don't see Maul or Vader in the top 50, definitely not top 10. Work on that FOTP for a damage dealer for you.

To climb now though

Sid
    Lumi
    Phasma
    Poe
    Vader or Maul. Vader will help you hold better than Maul he is so easy to kill.
  • Options
    Poe and Han should be purple gear.
    Such a gooood roster!