Romaine Wedge or Boba Fettucine

Finally finished up a MK 5 Stun Gun, and there's many toons that need it, but only two that need it to get em to go up a Gear Level.

Boba gets it and he gets to G10.
Wedge gets it, and he goes to G9.

Both are lvl 85, omega'd and are used often.

Boba I use in my Palp led empire squad, and throughout GW/PVE/Raids (guild @ non-heroic AAT for now, and we finish Heroic Rancor in 15 mins or so), as well as being at or near my top row of toons, top 10 for sure.

Wedge gets the Stun gun and will go to G9, I never ran Wiggs during their heyday, never used a single rebel in Arena as I neglected to work on em early on, and ended up arriving at Level 80 realizing that my squad of Lumi, QGJ , GS, RG and ig86 was stuck in January...2016. Nevertheless my. rebs are all near 85's G8-9ish and have omega'd Biggs assist and basic, wedge is all omega except basic. If ya can't tell, my middle name is TL;DR on my guilds discord server, literally.

sooooooo...IF YOU SKIPPED THE DRIVEL ABOVE, WEDGE TO G9 OR BOBA TO G10 WITH STUNGUN!?!
bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, Ally code is 761-774-299
    bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!
  • Options
    Boba. You're much more likely to use him in the arena.
  • Options
    Agreed Boba but as a rule of thumb I generally promote the character that is closest to the highest achievable gear level so if the gear could go on 1 of two characters and one is gr9 and one gr8 then I would put it on 9 hoping to 10 rather than 8 going to 9. Once my character raja gr10 I can relax on them and casually gear them up to 11. That allows you to devote your time more thoroughly to the characters that are below 10. You need 5 squads of gr10 characters to even begin to compete at Heroic tank and earn gk shards so as long as you are happy with your arena squad then focus on getting toons to gr10.
  • Options
    my arena squad is actually a hybrid, as my TFP isn't up to snuff so I sub in whoever works for me at the moment. It works as i
    Agreed Boba but as a rule of thumb I generally promote the character that is closest to the highest achievable gear level so if the gear could go on 1 of two characters and one is gr9 and one gr8 then I would put it on 9 hoping to 10 rather than 8 going to 9. Once my character raja gr10 I can relax on them and casually gear them up to 11. That allows you to devote your time more thoroughly to the characters that are below 10. You need 5 squads of gr10 characters to even begin to compete at Heroic tank and earn gk shards so as long as you are happy with your arena squad then focus on getting toons to gr10.

Thx for the superb advice, both of y'all, however I got impatient and went and plopped the Stungun on wedge amd now my rebs team has the OOMPH it lacked previously. I'm only 20 or so stun gun salvage away from crafting another one so boba Wil get his soon if I don't see it in shipments and buy it for him.

BTW, thanks, FarfromnormalC, for the ally invite, I accepted ya! Enjoy my toons, they created this ginormous hole in my wallet but I do love em, ;););)