Hidden gems

Prev1
Jaquizz1616
267 posts Member
edited February 2017
Out of all you're characters you get the chance to use in this game who would you consider a hidden gem? (Not meta) Savage Opress is mine great character great health good attack love using him in all aspects of the game.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    K2SO. Great on Arena team and in raids. Also seems to annoy those that face him.

Edit: About the Raid team. It is not some multi million point team. It is mediocre rebel team that I don't have to swap mods around to run and not heavily dependent on rng to break 1m in p2 or p4.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    K2SO. Great on Arena team and in raids.

Maybe if I get the money I can get him someday (:
  • Options
    Easily Death Trooper. He is only used by 2% of the top ten teams but in an empire squad he is unreal. My empire squad autoed a Rex lead in under 45 seconds for 1st at my payout today. He is easily a top 5 toon in this game.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Easily Death Trooper. He is only used by 2% of the top ten teams but in an empire squad he is unreal. My empire squad autoed a Rex lead in under 45 seconds for 1st at my payout today. He is easily a top 5 toon in this game.

I think he is the better all around one that came out of the dt/krennic event.
  • Options
    I'm currently trying to get Hoth Rebel Scout to add to my rebel team. I once faced one with Ackbar(L), Briggs, Wedge, Leia and HRS in GW and that team was a nightmare to fight against. A decent damage dealer with turn meter manipulation.
  • Options
    i really like ahsoka and JC's ships.
    Resistance is a pretty fun team to use also.
  • Options
    Aayla is good not used much anymore but counter + stun & assist on basic is still useful
  • Options
    Ahsoka is extremely underrated along with Plo Koon. Just make Plo taunt and watch him be the next GK.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Yup. This guy is so good. It's not his fault krennic didn't fulfill his end of the bargain. As a plus, we didn't need to use a zeta to make him great.
  • Options
    Ahsoka is extremely underrated along with Plo Koon. Just make Plo taunt and watch him be the next GK.

Plo Koon meta is inbound. I can feel it. https://swgoh.gg/u/vertigo/ I'm ready for his leader ability to get the best anti-buff Zeta upgrade and have him destroy with clones and Jedi. But then again maybe that's just me being super hopeful.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla secura. I dont have her, but (especially under gun-di) she can be a real threat
  • Options
    I agree with Death Trooper completely.

My personal favorite is Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. He makes auto'ing GW with my rebel team under 10 mins easy. Taunt, die, revive, taunt, repeat.. He's a great character for 3*ing LS battles and Cantina nodes. Not so awesome in Raids tho, maybe with a Zeta one day he'll be raid worthy.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    @Vertigo
    I appreciate that you try to anticipate what's coming next. I've tried it as well and failed many times and been right or got lucky also..
    It's still a fun game for me even if it has flaws.
  • Options

My personal favorite is Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. He makes auto'ing GW with my rebel team under 10 mins easy. Taunt, die, revive, taunt, repeat.. He's a great character for 3*ing LS battles and Cantina nodes. Not so awesome in Raids tho, maybe with a Zeta one day he'll be raid worthy.

I agree
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    magma trooper is the reason im back at the top of my server now. still some teams i cant beat but i stay at least in the top 10 now.
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

My personal favorite is Scarif Rebel Pathfinder.

Couldn't agree more with the both of you. First 7 star on my alt account for that reason alone Sleek_Viper.
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options
    RP
  • Options
    Hidden gem.. Hmmn.. Urrorrurr with tusken raider .. Maxed both and with the right speed mods theyre rly good.duoed gw untill node 11 jesterday
  • Options
    Scarif rebel pathfinder
    Kylo
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    Hidden gem.. Hmmn.. Urrorrurr with tusken raider .. Maxed both and with the right speed mods theyre rly good.duoed gw untill node 11 jesterday

tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o2_250.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    K2SO. Great on Arena team and in raids. Also seems to annoy those that face him.

Edit: About the Raid team. It is not some multi million point team. It is mediocre rebel team that I don't have to swap mods around to run and not heavily dependent on rng to break 1m in p2 or p4.

He is Android only and a big advantage
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

If u dont trust me.. Ask @Taco
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

@Taco
  • Options
    Lol no one believes in Tuskens
  • Options
    I take it by hidden gem we're talking characters that can be really great, but most don't know it. Frankly, Death Trooper doesn't fit that mold because everyone already KNOWS he rocks. Hidden gem? I'd have to say Tusken Shaman. Under a Zader lead, he's amazing.
  • Options
    Ashoka for sure, and her ship is great also.
  • Options
    Man, Jyn is my hidden gem. really kills all the ep teams. Chirrut grants ten up, Jyn steals TM off TFP, gives Chirrut advantage, bye bye.
  • Options
    Man, Jyn is my hidden gem. really kills all the ep teams. Chirrut grants ten up, Jyn steals TM off TFP, gives Chirrut advantage, bye bye.

Will need to try her out
  • Options
    First Order Officer. He can dispel, give targeted 100% TM with advantage, and remove a huge chunk of TM from baddies. Doesn't have to be in a First Order group to be useful.
  • Options
    Zam Wesell