Special for Boba "Jango's Revenge"

SikrouDeco
338 posts Member
edited February 2017
Boba is great, no complaints. This would be a hero specific debuff of sorts. If Boba's team faces a team with Mace Windu, he puts a Death Mark on Mace. It would last for 2 turns. And could NOT be removed, it has to expire. If Mace is defeated Boba's revive is reset, if he has died and returned during the fight.

"Hello, my name is Boba Fett, you killed my Father, prepare to die!"

(Princess bride reference lol)

Replies

• Options
    Or it could work the other way lol.

For mace, if boba is present inflict moral down (like the status effect in the recent places of power event).

Because

Ya know

He did decapitate his dad and that
  • Options
    Yes because boba obviously needs more buffs.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Yes because boba obviously needs more buffs.

It would only be on Mace, and currently not many use him lol

• Options
    Or do flavor effects. Another game I played, now dead, was Avengers Allience, and while it was very small, a few characters would gain a "joke effect" that does nothing. Like if Jean or Emma died with Cyclops around, he's gain an effect, one basicly him saying meh, and the other like heartbreak or something, or if Chase used X-ray goggles on a female he's get a buff saying "Chase Stein likes what he sees". No effect, but just a bit of fun flavor.
  • Options
    An MMO I played had you face the god Abbaddon in the end, and he was like a skyscraper. If you made your team (yourself and companions) dance he joined in and then your team wiped and the screen said "You got served" lol so yeah that could be fun.