Ship raids

I heard rumor that there is going to be a Death Star raid Witch would be awesome by the way.but this also brought the idea of the rewards and here's what I was thinking.A pilot Luke and his X wing wild carde they would both be attackers and unlock at 5 stars. Any thoughts on this?

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Red Five would be a great raid reward, and then the TIE Advanced could be an enemy in the raid and added to guild shipments.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Red Five would be a great raid reward, and then the TIE Advanced could be an enemy in the raid and added to guild shipments.

For sure that would be a great idea
  • Options
    I don't want any more raids. These two already eat a lot of time
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

The tank take down is useless but the rancor is cool
  • Options

No worries if they release it will be high end level raid. At this level the current raids don't eat any time at all.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i'm with vinniarth, too any raids will start feeling like a chore.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

No worries if they release it will be high end level raid. At this level the current raids don't eat any time at all.

Oh, no, to the contrary. The better team you have the better it survives and the longer raid is.
  • Options
    December 30th article on the Death Star Raid.

I was starting to doubt this could be done, but I want to see the Quality of Life improvements first. If this improves my son's experience on my old iPad, then I think a Ships Raid is indeed possible.
  • Options
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    December 30th article on the Death Star Raid.

I was starting to doubt this could be done, but I want to see the Quality of Life improvements first. If this improves my son's experience on my old iPad, then I think a Ships Raid is indeed possible.
    Thanks for that article.