edited February 2017
We've seen a rework/zeta fix so far for
Sith
First order
Empire
Bounty hunters
Resistance
And Jedi (a little)

So what Faction deserves the next pass and rework of a key character with a game changing zeta upgrade?

What Faction should get the next zeta/leader rework 70 votes

Tuskens
2%
Jaquizz1616Taco 2 votes
Jawas
4%
Zombie961Darth_MilkyKenle_Yopho 3 votes
Nightsisters
8%
TavanhWiggius_TownsoTeague6The6Bull6MistahShowtimeJaminSpace 6 votes
Clones
8%
YogiMewinglokiShadowGuardHeibocaCryGonJinnDavebb 6 votes
Droids
21%
EunoeBriggerakositzkeMLGebraCatoSanduracell09Roadburn12Aycee1MD_GeistKeldoxNineAleb93TrollsbaneBionicGolemIg88isboss 15 votes
Scoundrels
8%
Syth_HunterProGhandeHazzaTCopesGoodhelmetObi_Quinobi 6 votes
Separatists
12%
IG1066Dooku_for_daysFatherToastGank_KillerE00NcanadiantpainDarth_AmarthAbyssalHActingVerdanis 9 votes
Jedi (again)
25%
Zach325ApophisvitoontoGaurBonifayAeroOlddumperJC_the_ForceCollateralizeZooeySivPaxJasFonzDanTastix_1Cyrus_RenDrazz127TilarTheBazMarvolo 18 votes
Ewoks
7%
ShapelesscrabbmikkonatorOkonomiyakipartyEwoks0404Psilosin 5 votes

Replies

• Options
    @Taco tell the OP Tusken don't need a rework
  • Options
    Droids
    I'd enjoy a droid one purely cause I've got them at Gear XI for the tank raid.
  • Options
    Jedi don't need a rework. Why is that an option?
  • Options
    ^
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    The options are there not due to need but the fact that there hasn't been one for that Faction to the degree that we've seen the others get. Jedi got a touch up but not a full rework like some of the other factions
  • Options
    Droids
    Droids by a landslide. Cg has completely left them in the dust giving them no zetas and no reworks to catch them up. Not to mention all the recent updates have basically countered droids.

People who are saying Jedi must be playing a different game. They are very competitive right now with zqgj, zoda, and the broken op Kenobi. On a November 15 shard and have like 3 Jedi team in the top. My maxed droids struggle breaking top 20.
  • Options
    Droids
    Droid zeta on GG (and a complete re-work at the same time), and possibly either HK or 88. Droids have been left by the side of the road in a garbage heap for quite a while.
  • Options
    Droids
    Durrun wrote: »
    The options are there not due to need but the fact that there hasn't been one for that Faction to the degree that we've seen the others get. Jedi got a touch up but not a full rework like some of the other factions

2 zetas, several reworks...Jedi are fine.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens
    @Taco tell the OP Tusken don't need a rework

Darn
  • Options
    Ewoks
    Ewoks, you fools!
  • Options
    Separatists
    Do Droids have a leader? That's cool. Seperatists don't even have a leader. Dooku doesn't count, he's an "everyone" leader. Nute doesn't count, he's a "stealth" leader. Poggle, Asajj, GG, are all not Seperatist leaders even though they have the tag.
    Not to say droids don't need it, they do. Seperatists should be next.
  • Options
    Scoundrels
    I picked scoundrels because there was no Bounty Hunter option. I've been hoping for an original ESB Bounty Hunter line up with Bossk, Zuckuss and 4-LOM added. This would strengthen Bounty Hunters and droids. For droids, I think that gas fire lighting R2-D2 will give you a glimpse of what's in the droids' future.
  • Options
    Separatists
    Do Droids have a leader? That's cool. Seperatists don't even have a leader. Dooku doesn't count, he's an "everyone" leader. Nute doesn't count, he's a "stealth" leader. Poggle, Asajj, GG, are all not Seperatist leaders even though they have the tag.
    Not to say droids don't need it, they do. Seperatists should be next.

Agreed. I'm pulling for GG. Make the grind worth the squeeze!
    T Pain
  • Options
    Nightsisters
    I farmed them for no good reason a long time ago and I would like to be ahead of the meta for once.
  • Options
    Separatists
    Separatists for sure. Plus, time to give us Nute's Command Ship!
  • Options
    Jawas
    Asajj has 2 zetas for nightsisters, one of which is her leader
  • Options
    Nightsisters
    Nightsisters have NEVER been viable. It's time to add Mother Talzin and rework the rest to be more viable.
  • Options
    Jedi (again)
    While a lot of factions need some work more than Jedi, I will say jedi is only usable with the hardest character to acquire... GK.