AI in Arena needs nerfed

Bill
53 posts Member
I'm not asking for free wins or anything I am saying make it fair. I go up against someone 3 levels below me and I get destroyed. And I am even 2000 more ap stronger. I get critted more often and my hits don't even compare to there's in damage. This seems broken to me.

Replies

• Options
    There will be games in which the AI will land more critical hits or more bonus attacks than you while there will be games that you will proc more than the AI. I played a game in which my opponent got a bonus attack in 8/9 attacks thanks to phasma. I have also played games in which they dont get any bonus attacks.Its all just probability.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    CG/EA could make a fortune if they started running ads for Kleenex in these forums....
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    Options
    I see the AI getting more crits and hitting harder than me. I also seen the dodge rates go up tremendously more on AI. AI is getting buffed up there is no doubt in my mind on that. And for me to be 3-4 levels higher and have almost 2000 more AP than the other team and to lose to them by there crit buffs and dodging is ridiculous. It's just frustrating.
  • Options
    Bill wrote: »
    I see the AI getting more crits and hitting harder than me. I also seen the dodge rates go up tremendously more on AI. AI is getting buffed up there is no doubt in my mind on that. And for me to be 3-4 levels higher and have almost 2000 more AP than the other team and to lose to them by there crit buffs and dodging is ridiculous. It's just frustrating.

This is psychological, you're just remembering the unfavorable rng streaks. If you really want to see, try to keep track for at least hundreds of attacks and bring us some numbers.
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry, but no.

When I drop 30 slots in 45 minutes and look ahead and every team is 2-3 levels BELOW me and 3-4k weaker, the AI doesn't need to be nerfed. The AI stinks as it is in arena. Don't make it worse - the sniping by inferior teams is already bad enough. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    AI busting out heals when the only guy damaged has immunity and ignoring low HP characters to hit the tank.......yeah, the AI is great....lets nerf them so they sit around dribbling instead....
  • Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    AI busting out heals when the only guy damaged has immunity and ignoring low HP characters to hit the tank.......yeah, the AI is great....lets nerf them so they sit around dribbling instead....

Exactly
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I see AI losing games (defending my position) to squads 2k/3k less powerful than mine... what am I missing? :)
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    If anything, the ai needs buffing tbh. If you're losing you need to rethink strategy and/or team synergy. While it may be true or not true that the ai gets better % for rolls, it isn't the greatest for strategy and usually loses because of it's strategy.
  • Options
    GW is a cinch with the new retreat. Lose your favourite toon? Retreat and try again. Look like maybe perhaps the AI is going to win by virtue of his Poe taunt and a Poggle buff without laying a finger on you? Retreat and start again. If you are really in deep mud and the AI squad includes FOTP, Rey, etc? Throw in a B squad to take their specials and maybe do a little damage. Then throw in your A Team again.

I don't mean to be offensive, but people must be really retardish to not complete GW virtually every day.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez