Did new challenge. Says up to 7 can drop. Only got 5 and below?

I got 3, 5, 3, 4, 3. Anyone see a 6 or 7 or is this also just a visual thing and overtime we just get same amou t as we have been? Having useful gear in same tier is about time and welcomed

Replies

• Options
    4 was my highest for that drop.
  • Options
    My guess is that it's like everything else and just states the MAXIMUM amount you can get. As before when it said you could get 5 but would get 4. Ya know, cause we didn't have enough annoying RNG as is or anything.
  • Options
    Someone in my guild mentioned getting 7 carbantis from the challenge after the update. I already had my dailies completed this morning so can't test it out myself
  • Options
    Only got 5 Carbontis but got 9 MK IV thingies (the square thingies that everyone needs at least 5 of at some point).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I tested it.. I got 2 at tier v. Went to tier iv and got 5. Rng is all jacked up. I really dislike the possible number. After all the time we waste on this game it should be a guaranteed number.
  • Options
    420 wrote: »
    Yea I tested it.. I got 2 at tier v. Went to tier iv and got 5. Rng is all jacked up. I really dislike the possible number. After all the time we waste on this game it should be a guaranteed number.

• Options
    I've come to expect NOTHING, or worse than nothing. Set your expectations at this level and you may actually find happiness in the game that we TRY to enjoy.
  • Options
    What new challenge
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Options
    Tier IV of the old AGI gear challenge was supposed to drop up to 5 Syringes. I was doing it religiously between levels 72 and 81, which must have been close to two months, and have NEVER received 5 Syringe drop, always between 2 and 4, to the point where I'm thinking that upper limit is simply untrue. Even with 1% probability I should have seen one maximum drop. So I would not exactly trust these upper limits now as well.

I did three updated Tier V STR challenges and got 3,4,5 Carbantis.
  • Options
    Chocolate wrote: »
    What new challenge

All gear Challenges were improved. Now just do the highest tier.
  • Options
    So far we have one confirmed from a friend of a friend only. :neutral:
  • Options
    Welcome to statistics and random number generation.
  • Options
    Gotten full 5's across the board twice, then 4s but nothing less.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    I got a 6 carbanti drop. No 7 though
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I got a 6 carbanti drop. No 7 though

Picture or it didn't happen :tongue:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    The reliance on rng in every aspect of the game is getting a little stale. Why rng for daily challenges? Nobody likes random, especially on something that requires no skill or time investment. There is no reason person a should get max items 5 times in a row while person b gets min 15 times in a row, everything else being equal.
  • Options
    Just like the ship packs in the store had a chance of dropping 100 shards. I didn't hear anyone in my guild say they dropped 100. Most people got 10. A few got 25. So a chance is a chance. They didn't say if it was a great chance, or PowerBall odds. I've never dropped 10 million in credit heist either. But there is a chance.....
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Mentioned it when the video originally posted. Your chances at getting max is probably like getting 10m from hesit. The actual payout people receive could be exactly the same as before.

Just to add to the anecdote pile, I got the same number as before, I just got lower tier stuff as well.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am greatful all the gear I need is all in the same tier.

Master stroke.

Law of averages predict everyone will get the same amount in the long run. You will get 7 of them at some stage.

It's an increase in efficiency, it's a good thing.
  • Options
    I am greatful all the gear I need is all in the same tier.

Master stroke.

Law of averages predict everyone will get the same amount in the long run. You will get 7 of them at some stage.

It's an increase in efficiency, it's a good thing.

I agree. It is a nice improvement. Why they didn't just fix it at the mean though, makes no sense.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Seven is bound to drop. Challenges didn't always drop the max amount anyway. Can't tell you how many times I got stuck with 3 instead of 5, sometimes leading me to be 1 or 2 away from finishing a thing I was hoping to complete.
  • Options
    Just like the ship packs in the store had a chance of dropping 100 shards. I didn't hear anyone in my guild say they dropped 100. Most people got 10. A few got 25. So a chance is a chance. They didn't say if it was a great chance, or PowerBall odds. I've never dropped 10 million in credit heist either. But there is a chance.....

I once got 65 of Rex's ship.
  • Options
    Got 3 times 5 and 2 times 4.
    Had the same question as OP
  • Options
    Numanoid wrote: »

I once got 65 of Rex's ship.

I got 100 2 times and several times I Got 30 ...
  • SeanMcarthur
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Got 7 6 5 5 6 mark 3 droid callers from my 5 attempts today 9 is max
  • Options
    I've never had a 10 but I've had 5 twos
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    well 5 or 30 shards

all im going to say...