7*ing Sid & Lumi today. Who Next?

Hey all-

I'm sure this question is being asked a lot recently, but I'd like some input as for what team to shoot for and who to acquire from GW and Arena shipments next.

7* Sid gear 7
7* Lumi gear 7
5* GS gear 7
5* JC gear 7
4* Poe gear 7
4* Daka gear 7
3* Dooku gear 6
4* Luke gear 6
3* IG-86 gear 6

I'm thinking Poggle in GW, and IG-88 from Arena. It would take me a while to get and build up a droid team however, so maybe Phasma from GW and something else from Arena may be better.

My daily farms are Dooku, JC L/D, GS Cantina, Poe shipments. Another option would be to start Kylo but that would set my GS back.

Let me know what you guys think, thank you!

Replies

• Options
    I already 7* Phasma. She's really good, but I'd go with Poggle, seeing as how you already have GS and 86. In fact, I'm switching gears and leveling Poggle myself now, then 86.

In Squad Arena, I'd go with Han after Sid. Nice Turn Meter buffs ;)
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I went with IG-88 and Phasma.
  • Options
    I already 7* Phasma. She's really good, but I'd go with Poggle, seeing as how you already have GS and 86. In fact, I'm switching gears and leveling Poggle myself now, then 86.

In Squad Arena, I'd go with Han after Sid. Nice Turn Meter buffs ;)

Thanks. I like the idea of Sid Poe Poggle IG-86 and GS, it seems pretty reliable. Han would help for LS missions too.
  • Options
    Personally, I went for ig88 in arena and phasma in GW after Sid/lumi. Now I am hoarding arena but will dump it on HK if nothing good happens in next update, and doing poggle in GW for a droid team in the future.
  • Options
    Another question I had was for Cantina shipments. I'm currently getting Poe to 5*, and then switching. Either to Old Daka for more stars or QGJ. If I go QGJ, would that make Poggle irrelevant?
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am in similar boat but i have 7*phasma and 7* daka and 7* sid and 7*luminara
    I am torn between
    QGJ and FOO for Cantina shipments,
    Save up or Assajj on Arena shipments
    Save up or Resistence Pilot on GW shipments

Cantina battle shards, i have 7* kylo ren, and am now torn between
    barriss offee or dooku from cantina battles
    Barriss would make GW even easier in case they change GW mechanics again
    And Dooku in case of a (strong) Jedi in GW or Arena.
    I have enough healers 7*lumi, 7*daka, 5*JC, but Barriss with assist team would be like continuous heals throughout GW and big heal through sid debuff on arena and gw...
  • Options
    Question for the OP, if you run Lumi and Sid in the same team, who do you run as leader?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Focus: JC for hard missions, GS for cantina nodes, Poe for cantina shipments, IG-88 from arena shipments, and whoever you want from GW shipments.
  • Options
    I personally run Sid as leader with both in my party because I have Lando and like the crits. I haven't been impressed with the extra dodges that Lumi gives with her leadership, but the heals each turn are pretty nice.
  • Options
    Question for the OP, if you run Lumi and Sid in the same team, who do you run as leader?

I run Sid as my leader. I started on Poe so I may be doing some form of Sid, Poe, Poggle(just started him) 88 and 86.
  • Options
    Poggle has been great for me. I totally vouch for him and Poe... poe guarantees the damage buffs will pay off for your bigger hitters. Sid and Poe make this even more ridiculous.

However, keep in mind that QGJ offers the same buff and is now available in cantina. If you're going to get him anytime soon, I might go for Phasma instead
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    However, keep in mind that QGJ offers the same buff and is now available in cantina. If you're going to get him anytime soon, I might go for Phasma instead

This is my dilemma. I'm cautious about Poe because I feel like he may get the nerf hammer. If that's the case, working on him instead of QGJ would be a major setback.