Dark Side Battle 5A (Hard Mode)

Chewbacca as the boss seems to move FAR too frequently, especially for a clone wars Chewbacca who has incredibly low speed. If this ludicrous speed is intentional I would be surprised.

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed this as well. To the extent that Chewy is getting off three consecutive turns. I had a full team of lvl 64+ (ranks 6 to 7 gear) characters (including Sid who's heal block was disregarded when chewy would heal/defense up) that could not bring him down. His heals and defense were used each time his turn meter filled, and he'd follow that up with two shots that eventually wiped out my team. The match lasted a good 6 to 7 minutes, and I swear there were moments where his health didn't deplete after repeated attacks.

He still stands undefeated against my team.
  • Options
    I managed to beat him eventually but when he can hit my guys twice, restore his health, and get defense up before I even get through one rotation of moves... well, now, that just seems bugged.
  • Options
    I finally beat this but barely. I was running daka, dooku, phasma, mail, savage and Sid as my back up. I only got a 1 start on it but chewy is moving way too fast for this. I know it's hard mode but I feel if be destroyed even if my toons were 70s and most of them are in there upper 60s