Darth Nihilus under EP

I noticed that having Emperor Palpatine lead sith allies recover 20% of their max health when they inflict a debuff on their turn. Since Darth Nihilus inflicts a damage over time at the start of his turn to a random enemy he should also recover 20% of his max health. Testing in galactic wars showed this was not the case and even though a debuff was applied no health was recovered. Can anyone else confirm if this is the case and should be fixed?

Replies

• Options
    Hmmm! Interesting. I'll test it out, as well.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Just testing, he's definitely broken under Palp lead. He doesn't even inflict any debuffs at the start of his turn. I have video I'll put up later.

Edit: He does attempt to debuff under Palp lead (it can be resisted).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Update: Not once did he gain any health under EP lead when he inflicted a debuff.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I wonder if it has to come from an attack and not a passive to gain the heal?
  • Options
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I wonder if it has to come from an attack and not a passive to gain the heal?

Based on the mechanics of EP's lead, it doesn't state such. It says "Turn Start".

IMG_0341.png

IMG_0342.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    We've flagged this as a bug and sent it up to our dev team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I think it is because both are happening simultaneously at turn start.
    Seems simultaneously things cause weird effects.
    Cracking doom can crit under dn lead
    Advantage and buff immunity can apply to sith at the same time.
  • Options
    Yes such as what would happen if Darth Nihilus was at 0 health with a damage over time effect on him (from shock of enemy Emperor Palpatine). Would he die before he healed? Which gets applied first?
  • Options
    Given this bug, would his unique zeta (inflict health down) result in a heal under palpatine lead?
  • Options
    nickflapp wrote: »
    Given this bug, would his unique zeta (inflict health down) result in a heal under palpatine lead?

It should not. It said "when they inflict a debuff on their turn". so his zeta unique is not on his turn.