Advice on toons/ zeta

Thanks to all in advance.

I'm F2P and feel like I'm constantly chasing meta, but have done fairly well. Right now I'm focusing on my dark side (Sith/Empire). Currently farming TFP, and gearing Boba.

Any tips on:
- characters to focus on
- different factions to pursue
- first zeta
- etc.
are all greatly appreciated!!!

My guild does AAT in about 2-3 days, have never attempted HAAT, and i'm usually rank 2-10 depending on how much I can contribute.

https://swgoh.gg/u/obigibskenobi/collection/

Replies

• Options
    If you are looking to help your Guild go Heroic, I'd farm Aayla and Anakin for P1. Your Droids for P2 look good, but you nees JE to take them to their greatest potential. Maul would be good for your Arena team and is a good choice for a Zeta (eventually). May want to hold onto that Zeta to see how things evolve as you work on your farming. QGJ was my first Zeta and I haven't regretted it, but Jedi are a little weak with the rise of the Sith.
  • Options
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    If you are looking to help your Guild go Heroic, I'd farm Aayla and Anakin for P1. Your Droids for P2 look good, but you nees JE to take them to their greatest potential. Maul would be good for your Arena team and is a good choice for a Zeta (eventually). May want to hold onto that Zeta to see how things evolve as you work on your farming. QGJ was my first Zeta and I haven't regretted it, but Jedi are a little weak with the rise of the Sith.

Fantastic advice! Thanks so much! I should mention I'm 5/20 on that zeta so chances are something should change by the time I have the full. I am gradually farming Maul when his shards show up. Same with JE, and Vader. I'll work on gearing Anakin after I get Boba to G10.
  • Options
    Bringing this back from the dead for some more helpful advice.

So I've given Vader my first Zeta, w/ very few regrets. I'm fairly comfortable under rank 100 every day. All my current Sith are G10, My rebels are still solid, and I finish GW every day w/ almost no problem. I'm about 25 stun cuffs away from getting Sun Fac to G10. I just felt like I needed him.....

Anyway. I'm at a cross roads for resources again. zeta @ 10/20. all of the next options doesn't help me with raids at all, except JKA. I can do one of the following:
    Gear JKA
    - this means I should zeta my GQJ and start gearing my remaining Jedi to X
    Level, Farm and Gear Aayla (currently 4*)
    - Same as above
    Level, Farm and Gear JE (currently 5*)
    - My droids are set, so not much buyers remorse here except I can't use him in AAT raid yet. (also should invest in B2)
    Level, Farm, and Gear Darth Maul (currently 5*)
    -My Sith are set for the most part, and this also means my Maul would get my next zeta.

I'm also taking suggestions. my SWGOH roster is below.