Nihilus overated

WhiskeyPug
338 posts Member
edited February 2017
Yes, he is... a standard support like barris, except instead of a possible heal ability... its insta death.

His damage is bad... ya he single target dispels but last I checked, so does sun fac, and he is old news but can also heal/tank.

His insta kills, it is usually round 3-4... by then, the match is over.

His best ability is delaying cooldownd by one...

and that's why he's in my squad?? I literally use his insta kill less then 25%of the time. And half of that is when it's 4 vs 1. I just think he's all hype, I run zmaul, zkylo, EP and sith trooper btw

Replies

• Eyi
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    A guy was using 7* dn in our shard and i completly pooped myself :(

Later on i realized its slow as a poop river (even when his dn was 223 speed before applying tm under zaul lead)

He just couldnt land his insta kill before gettin smackd
  • WhiskeyPug
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Insta kill is overated. The match is decided by the first 3 rounds. I've had maul and kylo come to the rescue but nihilus, no. Either he is deadweight or tips the scales to a winning match to a slaughterhouse, but he isn't winning me any matches.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I think the cooldown manipulation is better than annihilate. Especially if you get him to go early
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I think the cooldown manipulation is better than annihilate. Especially if you get him to go early
    But that is all he has going for him... it's essentially ability lock. I don't think he's much better than boba in a full sith team at this point, except boba revives, does better damage and can target anyone
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    But that is all he has going for him... it's essentially ability lock. I don't think he's much better than boba in a full sith team at this point, except boba revives, does better damage and can target anyone

I totally agree. I havent given nihilus a single training droid or gear piece
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It's ability block that can't be dispelled and with Sith Assassin you can make go before anything else. That is huge because the biggest problem for Sith teams was the triple cleanse squad. Now they can't cleanse until round 2. It's over by then. And if it's a team that is tanky enough to withstand that then they are going to run into annihilate. Or the 2 turn EP stun on multiple shocked toons. Or a Maul that has 45% evade and has racked up a ton of extra health. It's not unbeatable but its one of if not the best squad out there.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »

Boba is way better hahahah but ill prefer ppl use nihilus so those pesky bobas stay away :3
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    i switch boba and nihilus in and out of my team depending on who im fighting. nihilus is good do to his despell and his glorified AOE ability blocked that cant be resisted unlike boba. i use nihilus for pretaunters and GK and use boba to fight everything else his insta kill is useless imo they need to buff it so it heals him some.
  • KeatonRen12
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    He's probably overrated but I know personally, I love him because he is a badass Sith with an awesome character model. I'm not an elite player by any means and having him in my party is just fun.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, i just fought a nihilus team that had dooku. I no longer think hes overrated. I had taken out everyone but dooku and still had 4 people, but dooku still beat me. The counter/multi attack with the offense boost and health steal destroyed me.