Will Chopper be part of a ship crew or attachment?

MoBlaq
582 posts Member
edited March 2017
Will he be part of a ship crew or attachment when more Phoenix Squad characters and ships are released?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    No. They will put Chop in a jedi starfighter.
  • JANX
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Event is here. You need chopper to get chopper. So you have to play event for ~20-25 days to get 2* chopper to unlock event II.
  • Options
    JANX wrote: »
    Event is here. You need chopper to get chopper. So you have to play event for ~20-25 days to get 2* chopper to unlock event II.

Oooooooooooooooor you might get it way sooner thanks to the daily rewards?
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    If you login each day and play his daily event, you'll have him unlocked in 11 days (March 20 to be exact)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    JANX wrote: »

you don't need chopper to get chopper. chopper is only the reward for tier 1, wich you don't need chopper for.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I really don't think chopper will be an attachment. My guess is that those will be something more like mods, not just using characters as attachments.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Crew, I think.

I get what you're thinking when it comes to a ship attachment--but not all the attachment slots look like droids. So I don't think they'll go the route of making characters into attachments. Not the least of which because even if they did, how many Astromech droids can they make in order to have one per ship?

It'll probably be something more akin to--but still different from--mods.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.