Reward Box (Daily Challenge Completion)

For two days now it's only paid out 1 piece of salvage (previously 2). Both days the reward was the same, a Mk IV Cheedak thing-a-my.

Wondering if anybody else is experiencing this and/or if the changes to challenge rewards means this is an international change?

Replies

• Options
    ... still have 2 pcs.
  • Options
    Omega is not displayed anymore but I receive it. Maybe it's the same for the second piece of salvage.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Omega is not displayed anymore but I receive it. Maybe it's the same for the second piece of salvage.

the omega isn't in the price box. The normal rewards are never displayed in a pop-up, only what's inside the price box.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've gotten only 1 piece on occasion. Usually still get 2 though.
  • Options
    An easy fix for this is to wait till 12:01 to complete it. Worked for me. I was getting on salvage and tried that and got two every time since.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Rin6 wrote: »
    An easy fix for this is to wait till 12:01 to complete it. Worked for me. I was getting on salvage and tried that and got two every time since.

is this some sort of cruel joke? or do you mean 12pm/noon ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Rin6 wrote: »

Hmm I'll give that a try.