Yoda mods

What's the best way to mod yoda I have never used him befor he's lv 85 g10. What's. best overal type of mods? Thanks in advance

Replies

• Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    For what (Arena, Raid, GW, etc)? With what other squad composition? Are you using him as a Leader or Support?

In general I'd recommend 4x speed, 2x tenacity with a Speed Arrow, Protection Triangle, Protection Circle, Tenacity Cross.

As lead, more tenacity means more Turn Meter. More speed means more Battle Meditation.
  • Options
    Speed and protection. I run him under qui gon zeta lead and between the two of them, you are ready for the onslaught; if they have someone faster than anyone on your team (rare, but usually tie fighter pilot) then foresight blocks that, I slowed yoda down and gave him more protection so that qui gon can go first to dispell anyone taunting (baze or shoretrooper) or throw out a double hit. If Yoda goes right after qui gon, he can throw out tenacity to the team and block the harms of Vader's crush, maul's stun, or emperor's lightning. I use old ben's ability block after that just for insurance. No real problems against most teams except B2, chirrut, or general kenobi. Hope this helps!