Clone Team Tank

I've really been working on my clones but they're pretty limited without a Tank who can Taunt. Any chance of an un update so 5s can taunt?

Replies

• Options
    When Kenobi leads he can.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    I'd like a fives taunt to be triggered when;

Echo throws his EmP grenade

Or

Echo's health drops to the "yellow" zone

Idea of synergy with Echo is they are the two surviving members of Domino Squad.
  • Options
    I like to use a all clone team but it's tough. My all rebel team crushes but I'd like to mix it up some
  • Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    When Kenobi leads he can.

true but I'm light years from him

• Options
    He's right, Kenobi lead isn't half bad. Rank #20 with Kenobi (L), Fives, Rex, Anakin, and QGJ. Fives taunting is amazing. If you want, I can PM my ally code so you can use him.
  • Options
    I agree, they need a taunting tank, my clones can take out just about any team I face in arena but they drop like a rock on defense and I think a taunting tank would help that out. And no I don't have gk so that's not an option. I do enjoy playing clones the have some of the most fun synergy to play in the game imo.
  • Options
    I love my clones. Zeta Cody and Zeta 555's is a fun team.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    He's right, Kenobi lead isn't half bad. Rank #20 with Kenobi (L), Fives, Rex, Anakin, and QGJ. Fives taunting is amazing. If you want, I can PM my ally code so you can use him.

That would be great
  • Options
    I've got them all maxed now, zody and zives, hopeless in arena even with kenobi I'm afraid, auto gw and smash heroic aat so can't complain too much I guess
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately they don't have a ton of use in arena :( the best team I can imagine (to get the tank you want) would be kenobi lead with fives rex Cody and jka or echo. That way you get fives tanking, rex dispel and tenacity up to counter empire team, jka for damage and then the 212th from Cody. Could be alright.

Haat get Cody zeta lead with leia echo fives and sarge for several million damage :)

Also crushes galactic war.

• Options
    With Cody as lead maybe swapping the sergeant for FOST bit of a swag but might pull things together?
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Was a thread similar a couple days ago... i love my clones with zody lead... 3 are g11 with cody and sarge g10 but they just arent viable in arena current set up

Mainly use them for haat or lil fun in gw but would love a tank to make them viable in arena.. plus echos debuff has far to long a refresh
  • Options
    Maybe I'll keep gearing & see what comes along. I can only use for gw & occasional high rank arena when I'm willing to drop a few spots. I'd love Kenobi for lead but my guild is a couple months away