WhipiT Gone?

Otar
252 posts Member
Its been a while since i saw a post from him, he is on my Arena Battlegroup and he's 167 atm. That means he left?

Replies

• Options
    Terry Wogan, now this????! I can't take much more :(
  • Options
    I think in one of his threads he said he is taking a break from SWGOH.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Players come and go. He's made some ok threads, but he became increasingly toxic and divisive as time went on. Anytime someone disagrees with him on something, he resorted to condescending remarks about their personal life and ad hominem attacks. Can't say I'll miss that... So I'm ok with him being gone.
  • Warren
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Think he mentioned he was away working in January so wouldn't be around much might have changed now though shame if he's gone interesting posts didn't find him toxic at all...

@WhipiT might help....
  • Options
    Last active January 20th.

RIP :'(
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Moving this to Off-topic.

Be cordial. You wouldn't want others to say unfavorable things about you when you're gone, right?

FashionFett.

• Options
    True that! Eventhough I didn't Always agree with WhipiT, too bad he is gone. He didn't give me his stuff tho, that disappoints me :(
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Pity, but I can understand why he would do it. At least his posts are infinitely less vile than others I have seen.
    But I do foresee more paying players not posting here anymore, and moving on to more neutral grounds for discussion of game mechanics.
  • Options
    I think I also remember him saying he had a work project going on but I'm sure he'll be back!! If he did quit and I'm mistaken, I wish him all the best...
  • Options
    Whipit = DefinitivePoeCounter
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Lol. That honestly wouldn't surprise me.
  • DefinitivePoeCounter
    287 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

'stuupid.fat.fool'