There is no way to pm someone using the mobile Web site in the forums

I got a massage from the forms telling me to pm my responses and not post them.But could not find away to pm someone. it wasn't till I use the desktop site I found a pm massage button. You guys will get a lot more people to fallow the rules if you fix this issue

Replies

• Options
    Bigsp00n wrote: »
    I got a massage from the forms telling me to pm my responses and not post them.But could not find away to pm someone. it wasn't till I use the desktop site I found a pm massage button. You guys will get a lot more people to fallow the rules if you fix this issue

You're just ignorant on how to PM via the mobile site, sadly. The PM section is at the bottom left of the mobile site.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Does this "massage" come with a happy ending?

On a more related note, you need to log in first, then on the bottom has 4 buttons, Inbox, Notifications, Bookmarks and New Discussion/Poll. After clicking Inbox, there is a New Message button on the top right hand corner.
  • Options
    Bigsp00n wrote: »

You're just ignorant on how to PM via the mobile site, sadly. The PM section is at the bottom left of the mobile site.
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Does this "massage" come with a happy ending?

On a more related note, you need to log in first, then on the bottom has 4 buttons, Inbox, Notifications, Bookmarks and New Discussion/Poll. After clicking Inbox, there is a New Message button on the top right hand corner.

Just figured out how to do so using this thread. Thanks guys! :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ