New Player looking for Guild

Hello guys,
I'm a daily player level 45 and I'm looking for a guild. Currently i'm trying to get shards and get my characters to seven stars. I'm setting up an all-sith team and a Lando team with ST Han Wedge and Biggs. I'm concentrating on those characters first. I learn very quickly, so i'm sure I can pick up the slack in guild raids or whatever needs to be done. If you're guild is interested on bringing me on board, please let me know. It's a struggle trying to learn everything on my own.

Replies

• Options
    Hey I would love to get you at the beginner guild of my group. There are 12 guilds in my group total so plenty of room to improve and move around as your roster gets better. We use discord to chat and have over 300 members on there at the minute all willing to help out. If you're interested just let me know.
  • SilverFalco8
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey I would love to get you at the beginner guild of my group. There are 12 guilds in my group total so plenty of room to improve and move around as your roster gets better. We use discord to chat and have over 300 members on there at the minute all willing to help out. If you're interested just let me know.
    I am interested and I sent you a private message.