Critical Avoidance: Working as intended?

I put a bunch of crit avoidance mods on an counted the crits. 74% of attack were critical. So, all the attackers had 98% crit chance? You can say Bad RNG, but it was over 10 arena battles, and I just don't think they are working as intended.

Replies

• Options
    Would need more precise data to extrapolate.
  • Options
    I suspect there is a bug somewhere in the crit chance programming. With the crit chance up buff my Lando has just over 95% chance to crit, which means that the odds of getting five non crits should be 1/3,200,000 unless they are running crit reduction mods, but I see it all the time. I'm pretty sure I recall Lando failing to crit when getting brought along on Biggs special when he has crit chance up too, and at that point he should have over 170% crit chance.
  • Options
    I suspect there is a bug somewhere in the crit chance programming. With the crit chance up buff my Lando has just over 95% chance to crit, which means that the odds of getting five non crits should be 1/3,200,000 unless they are running crit reduction mods, but I see it all the time. I'm pretty sure I recall Lando failing to crit when getting brought along on Biggs special when he has crit chance up too, and at that point he should have over 170% crit chance.

Yh it's really dodgy and annoying AF