Offering 700k dmg
600/600 always active
Friendly and mature behavior
Aknowledgement.

Requesting:
Gk raid
Raid times between 17-23:00 gtm+1
No line or discord mandatorys.

If you want/need me. Let me know via pm.but pls.. Just if offerings and needings are accepted and given. Dont want any .."we are close to haat rdy"

Replies

• AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Well noone?
  • Options
    You might have better luck in the Player Guilds section, there's always people recruiting over there
    -> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36495/looking-for-a-guild-check-here-part-2/p108
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    If I recall 2% of the raid is about 950k dmg you may have better luck joining a guild that's close to heroic
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    If I recall 2% of the raid is about 950k dmg you may have better luck joining a guild that's close to heroic

I dont want to be close.. There must be a guild which doesnt need 950k
  • Options
    Look me up on line user ID isaiahcanada.

KoR family will find you a Kenobi guild.
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options

Why cant ppl read.. No line/discord
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »

I'm sure your charm will find you a guild.
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options

There are many guilds but most of the spots for "mooching" have already been taken quite a while back.

You may not want to be close but with your roster you can't really demand GK shards, no line or no discord.

There was a point when guilds needed to fill their membership to 50 to get tickets but that's times pretty much gone.

I hope you get one but honestly, be prepared to settle for less, or a guild that demands line or discord, it's a small sacrifice for them getting you GK.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

You sound selfish...
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

You sound selfish...

You sound selfish...

Heya Gam! Long time no see! Have you been doing my job of winding people up in my absence? ;) lol
  • Options
    Trying to skirt around a third party messaging app would be a deal breaker for pretty much every HAAT guild. 600 is good, but in game chat is not reliable. Without groupme, discord, line you will not find a guild.
  • Options

Wow really you've been offered a route for GK and that was your reply.... good luck getting a guild that suits your requirements and your lovely personality
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to skirt around a third party messaging app would be a deal breaker for pretty much every HAAT guild. 600 is good, but in game chat is not reliable. Without groupme, discord, line you will not find a guild.

Well why dont use whatsapp then?
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options

Wow really you've been offered a route for GK and that was your reply.... good luck getting a guild that suits your requirements and your lovely personality

Well.. One day u will understand how if feels if u write something and always ppl ignore the important part.. I said i dont want any of those cuz i always get them! So it was rude and im sry but im kinda frustrated by this penetrant ignoring given facts.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

You sound selfish...

You sound selfish...

Heya Gam! Long time no see! Have you been doing my job of winding people up in my absence? ;) lol

Im cunfused?
    Minion-Meme.png
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options

Because you're the beggar.

The guild is already getting GK

You offer 600 tickets a day with minimal help to raid which a guild could find anywhere on these forums. They don't need you.

As the person coming to the negotiation table with a pair of joggers and a soup stained t-shirt you don't get to make demands lol.

• AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options

You offer 600 tickets a day with minimal help to raid which a guild could find anywhere on these forums. They don't need you.

As the person coming to the negotiation table with a pair of joggers and a soup stained t-shirt you don't get to make demands lol.

Haha.. Right now i dont offering much.. Ure right.. But for a f2p ive got a **** deep and good rooster.. Currently farmin rebels and will soon be rdy for some million dmg (:
  • Options

But his application says Friendly and mature behavior...
  • Options

Well.. One day u will understand how if feels if u write something and always ppl ignore the important part.. I said i dont want any of those cuz i always get them! So it was rude and im sry but im kinda frustrated by this penetrant ignoring given facts.

He's not ignoring any facts he's telling you his facts. If you want a kenobi guikd look him up on line. I see it as if you want Kenobi get line and he'll find you a home.
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    For all thatdont understand it..i CANT use line omg .. No more words about LINE
  • Options

If your not willing to budge on communication then your on your own. Most guilds use those apps to communicate.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You need a GK guild more than a GK guild needs you. Not off to a good start dude. Good luck.

End LINE.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options

Haha.. Right now i dont offering much.. Ure right.. But for a f2p ive got a **** deep and good rooster.. Currently farmin rebels and will soon be rdy for some million dmg (:
    Yeah mine is even better than urs,and i started later than u,and yeah im f2p
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    For all thatdont understand it..i CANT use line omg .. No more words about LINE

Good luck, I'm sure there will be guilds lining up for you.
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options

I've seen your roster on your other post it's nowhere near worthy of HAAT. Handful of geared toons and only a few 85s.

The other problem you have is a few guilds that are just starting will want you to field 1 team PER PHASE to spread that damage over 4 phases.

I've had someone apply months back who claimed 1mil dmg + but he had to do that in one hit on p2.

You see what I'm saying? You'll need to do something for the guild like downloading line/ disc if they are to be expected to carry you.

There are guilds like mine where we have 1 dude who can do north of 10m damage due to princess Zody droids zader etc etc so wouldn't bother us you being here but the same time you have to have line in our guild, that's what it's gonna be like in most guilds that can cope with having moochers.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options
    By the looks of your roster you have 12 toons that are above g10, you have a solid sith team but no zetas the rest of your geared toons aren't that great for HAAT. Most guilds require 20+ toons that are above g10 or 2 super teams of g11. Honestly not many HAAT guilds will consider someone with your roster to improve your odds I would get discord or line too meet a lot of those guilds requirements.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    your roster, not wanting to use line/discord and attitude in general are not in favour of you finding a guild that already does heroic AAT quickly.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Be patient my young padawan. Ready for Heroic AAT you are not. Patience you must.
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Be patient my young padawan. Ready for Heroic AAT you are not. Patience you must.

Actually im in a guild with haat .. Got 12 shards already (: young padawans must seek for strong jedi to learn much and grow better
  • Options
    https://discord.gg/NFZpv4r

We'll try to get you to a guild that suits your needs