This bug has been bothering me since I first downloaded this game

Snork_Solo
33 posts Member
edited March 2017
This bug has been bothering me since I first downloaded this game and has yet to be addressed. And EVERYONE who has played this game has experienced it. Everyone. It's on the 2nd logo splash screen and as a Graphic Designer, and owner of functioning eyes, my OCD kicks in every time I see it.

a35fc94e30f9cee8c83e4b4039cfbeaa6fd92194_1_690x388.PNG
Look at that dot in the "middle." Look at it! It's not even close to being centered. Tell me I'm not the only human on this planet annoyed by this.

Now, look at the logo from Star Wars Force Arena:
13b4a1eaedb28f344cc54935acee8e07b3839bcd_1_690x388.PNG
It's perfect. Are you going to let Netmarble show you up like this?

I'm shocked that Disney hasn't paddled your behinds for this travesty yet. Please fix this issue immediately if for no other reason, but to spare my sanity.

Thank you.
- Snork Solo Esquire

Replies

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I came into this thread like this.

339k9wl.jpg

But after reading I was this..
    333db3s.jpg

We need a centered dot!
  • Options
    Absolutely!! We need to make the splash screen great again. And the only way to do it... Is to center that dot!

The Center that Dot Campaign has Begun.

"Center that dot!"
    "Center that dot!"
    "Center that dot!"
  • Options
    Oddly, I think it's "centered" in a way. If you flip your device 180 degrees and the screen orientation changes, the dot seems to stay in place. Perhaps the wording is off "center?" /shrug
  • Options
    I think this is the reason the QoL update was delayed. This is something they realized they need to address as soon as absolutely possible. I'm sorry for causing this delay, but trust me, it will be for the best.
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wonder if one of the logos has more black spacing around it.
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm probably going to see this every time now though. So, thanks for that.