What team is needed for the upcoming Yoda event?

What team is needed for the upcoming Yoda event?

Replies

• Options
    If u dont know that, then u wont be able to give it a shot haha u need 5 7* jedi .. At least 5* .. But u have about 40 days to farm
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If you have a strong Maul, that will go a long way. Add Nihilus as your lead with a team of sith like Dooku, Sid, Vader etc and it will be a breeze and of course EP too if you have him.
  • scuba
    14193 posts Member
    Options
    If you have a strong Maul, that will go a long way. Add Nihilus as your lead with a team of sith like Dooku, Sid, Vader etc and it will be a breeze and of course EP too if you have him.

Why lead the poor Op a stray??
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol sheet I misread - was thinking of the Assault battle event ha ha.

Um yeah, go get a lot of strong jedi ... QGJ, JKA the whole nine yards lol

Sorry OP - but hey, if this event comes back you know what sith to use! :wink:
  • Options
    @AbyssaIH I've got Yoda maxed 85. I'm asking for someone in my guild. Is it all Jedi needed....or can you use a mix
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    @AbyssaIH I've got Yoda maxed 85. I'm asking for someone in my guild. Is it all Jedi needed....or can you use a mix

All Jedi.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    The Yoda event requires Jedi to participate. There's seven tiers that each require five Jedi of the equivalent star level. The soonest you can unlock him is tier five, so it'll take five 5* Jedi for initial unlock.
  • Options
    Thanks all