Odd Droid Team Possibility

I'm trademarking this team if your in my server by the way o:) anyway this might seem odd but I think it could work and it doesn't involve joining the Poe bandwagon, so basically it would start as a typical droid team with...

HK-47 (L)
IG-86
IG-88

But the last two that might be a little weird! The last two are...

Qui Gon Jinn
and...
Kylo Ren!

Both are simple to farm as you can farm Kylo while getting Cantina Credits for QGJ. I think it would be good because Kylo's unique resets his cooldowns when he takes damage, also IG-86 and QGJ have a assist and you would have four pretty good attackers to get the assist. Plus HK-47's leader ability. If anyone has the people for this team currently please tell me how it works, leave your opinion too!

Replies

• Options
    Problem with the droids is, they are a bit slow. Besides hk47 leadership you have nothing to speed them up or manipulate enemy turn meter. On offense this might work, with the dumb AI targetting the wrong heroes. But from my experience even the AI knows to target the Ig's.
    On defense this won't do any good, you'll lose the ig's the first turn. There is a guy on my server he runs
    HK47, IG88, Ig86, Ig100 and Talia he gets pretty high in the ranking but when I attack him it's over in 1 turn.
  • Options
    It would be good. Dropping Kylo for Poggle would be much meaner.
  • Options
    I don't see the point of Kylo. He doesn't help the droids in any way, and he won't take damage often enough for Unstoppable to help much - as every enemy will attack the droids first.
  • Options
    podian wrote: »
    I don't see the point of Kylo. He doesn't help the droids in any way, and he won't take damage often enough for Unstoppable to help much - as every enemy will attack the droids first.

Than please put someone to fill that spot other than a tank or Poggle I have Poggle but he is not unique at all
  • Options
    Daka
  • Options
    Daka

That would conflict with QGJ though so should I seven star QGJ than get Daka or 7* Daka than continue QGJ, QGJ is purple gear 2*
  • Options
    If you want a random AOE in that last spot that really isn't going to offer you much for that team, then at least go Sid. He would at least be able to apply a team wide debuff on the enemy to let your 88 hit harder.

Only issue is your 88 will most likely be dead before it even gets a chance to do damage. There is a reason droid teams have Poe. Without a taunt a droid team is dead in the water. I've been kicking around using HK, 86, 88, Poggle and GS on my droid team, but I know it won't work. Even with Poe on a droid team, if he isn't maxed speed you are more than likely going to be down at least 88 due to overall slow speed of the team.

Right now I run hk, 86, 88, QGJ, and Poe. I love it. Makes me feel a little sad on the inside that I even picked up Poggle. QGJ can give offense up on same turn as Poggle (as long as a turn 7 enemy character managed a buff) and his assist is awesome with those other heavy hitters.

You can trademark that team if you wish. You'll just be doing some likely out of the top 100.